Star & Garter Friday 3rd April

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Yes that time of the month is almost upon us again:guitar::guitar:

Usual time, usual place, usual suspects.:cool:
See you there if you are going:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Hello,

Sorry to interrupt your discussion about Lucy "Put On A Sincere Face And Look Like You Care" Meacock, but we would just like to say that the last remaining tickets for the Morrissey Smiths Disco on Friday 22nd May will be on sale at the door this Friday, 3rd April.

We've suspended the online ordering option until next week when any tickets unsold on Friday will again be available to reserve using PayPal.

As usual arrive early on Friday if you don't want to queue or if you want tickets for the May night (or both). Don't complain that "it never used to be like this" if you arrive to a queue and don't arrive after 12.30am from whatever shit night you chose to attend (and gave up on) and expect us to be in any way sympathetic to your stupid mistake.

Yes.

Hello,

Sorry to interrupt your discussion about Lucy "Put On A Sincere Face And Look Like You Care" Meacock, but we would just like to say that the last remaining tickets for the Morrissey Smiths Disco on Friday 22nd May will be on sale at the door this Friday, 3rd April.

We've suspended the online ordering option until next week when any tickets unsold on Friday will again be available to reserve using PayPal.

As usual arrive early on Friday if you don't want to queue or if you want tickets for the May night (or both). Don't complain that "it never used to be like this" if you arrive to a queue and don't arrive after 12.30am from whatever shit night you chose to attend (and gave up on) and expect us to be in any way sympathetic to your stupid mistake.

Can the wrist bands by sky blue this month?

Jukebox Jury

That all depends on what colour they are when we shove our hands in, give them a tug and see what we pull out of the box.

That all depends on what colour they are when we shove our hands in, give them a tug and see what we pull out of the box.

OK, I'll get Deano to text me the colour and then I'll decide if I turn up or not:guitar:
(PS the customer is always right:thumb:)

JUkebox Jury

I'll not be going - AGAIN.

Don't take it personally. I'll be in America (no, not at Morrissey gigs, I'm not that bloody rich).

I'll not be going - AGAIN.

Don't take it personally. I'll be in America (no, not at Morrissey gigs, I'm not that bloody rich).

Ellen
How long are you going for?
You may not be missed by one individual, but others will miss you....
good luck anyway:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I'll be there.

Best dressed, best dancer, best looking.

Cold. Hard. TRUFAX.

Ellen
How long are you going for?
You may not be missed by one individual, but others will miss you....
good luck anyway:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

No idea who you're talking about Philip. Me and Ellen haven't fallen out or anything.

Not that it would be any of your business if we had ;)

Back
Top Bottom