Can anybody...

S

Somnium.

Can anybody say why Morrissey finds Brett Anderson "a boring little man"?? (!!!)

Why have you evidence to prove otherwise?
It could be tongue in ambiguous cheek?
dunno to be honest.
Grim O'Grady

I can ...

> Why have you evidence to prove otherwise?
> It could be tongue in ambiguous cheek?
> dunno to be honest.
> Grim O'Grady

There was a mich publicised "spat" between the two of them in 1993, Brett said in an interview taht he'd met Morrissy, and that, although he loved The Smiths, he found Morrissey's latter solo material boring. I guess Brett was just sick of the Smiths comparisons when Suede's debut came out.

Morrissey replied with the above mentioned quote. Of course, Moz had been covering "My Insatiable One"around this time, so must have been something of a fan. Moz also said he'd never met Brett.

Brett then replied he *had* met Morrissey, but it was after a gig, and before Suede existed. It all blew over, and the two "made up" at the '94 Q awards. There were some nice photos of Brett jokingly tugging Morrissey's fringe in a Q mag. from that year.

So, yeah, I don't think Moz or Brett have slagged each other off in over 8 years now.

StH.

(Isn't sad how I remebered all this?)

> Can anybody say why Morrissey finds Brett Anderson "a boring little
> man"?? (!!!)

Well yes because he is.He was the dullest man in Camden for a few years ago as he walked the streets telling anyone who would listen what a GREAT drug heroin is.A pity because as a songwriter he had potential.Still from what I here he is now very clean if not yet serene.

From a person who get along with a trash named Courtney Love I don't think he has any moral to say a single word about Brett. Sorry Morrissey, you were the GOD of pop music, but Brett is perfect.

> Well yes because he is.He was the dullest man in Camden for a few years
> ago as he walked the streets telling anyone who would listen what a GREAT
> drug heroin is.A pity because as a songwriter he had potential.Still from
> what I here he is now very clean if not yet serene.

Back
Top Bottom