The plus side of British bands not making it in away from home, particularly America

B

Billy Budd

It seems to me that all the complete shite on this board comes from the American posters, not all of them mind, some are ok.

Thank f*** hardly any of you yanks have heard of The Beautiful South or The Only Ones.

I wish I had never heared of Green Day or Limp Biscuit!

Limp Bikit- more like Limp Bell-Sniff. It really makes you wonder just why all these idiots post on this site. I dont remember Morrissey ever:

1) Skateboarding
2) Wearing saggy-arsed jeans
3) Growing a dodgy chin-only goatee beard
4) Smelling of Shit
5) Producing inane records aimed at 12 year olds

> Thank f*** hardly any of you yanks have heard of The Beautiful South or
> The Only Ones.

I think our American friends should consider themselves mightily lucky not to have heard of the Beautiful South. If only I could say the same.

TMF

Corking beautiful South story....

..a friend of mine was working on he Jools Holland Later show a few years ago when Beautiful South were on..... just before the band were due to perform, Paul Heaton was so p.issed, falling about drunk, he actually shat his pants....anyway, with very little time to find him replacement trousers (he had none), he had to borrow a pair from on of the (larger) members of the crew.

This is true, really.

Alcohol, eh?

> I think our American friends should consider themselves mightily lucky not
> to have heard of the Beautiful South. If only I could say the same.

> TMF

just take a look at these crows feet, just look-sitting on the prettiest eyes, 60 25th of decembers, 59 fourth of julys...

Back
Top Bottom