What's your earliest memory...How old were you?

The Seeker of Good Songs

My earliest memory is of me being in the crib in my parents bedroom. I don't know the age but I'd assume two or under.

I remember it being night and looking through the slats/bars of the crib and being scared of the drapes hanging over the windows. The drapes were a tapestry and the pattern made me think of some kind of soldiers standing there. Why that scared me, I don't know.

Nice thread.

Aged 2.

My mum pushing me in a push chair with another tot on top of me.
The push chair slipped on the pavement and I ended up in the gutter with the other youngster . I can still remember that his jumper was yellow.
About the same time:nursery school ,getting hit on the head by a mallet from one of the other inmates(he's now a local politician !)

I remember being trapped in a car that had broken down in a Safari Park. I remember it being really hot and i had a dribble down my baby-grow.

Can't remember what age though.

The baby-grow and the dribble was a dead gave away. There's some people who are into that...Bit weird. At their age.

Well i had a tough time as a kid. I was breast fed but my mother had falsies..:tears:

I'm not sure whether mine is an actual memory, or whether I remember it from the pics from the event. When I was 2 or 3, we found a lost beagle puppy in the courtyard of our apartment complex, and I covered it up with my blankie to keep it warm. No idea what happened to it later.

After that, I don't remember anything until I was 6 or so.

My great-grandfather's 99th birthday, I remember sitting with him, he had a beard. There was a big window with lots of light coming in and red and white balloons everywhere. I was about 2/3. :)

My great-grandfather's 99th birthday, I remember sitting with him, he had a beard. There was a big window with lots of light coming in and red and white balloons everywhere. I was about 2/3. :)

Are you sure that wasn't a visit to Santa's Grotto?....:lbf:

Just a bit older than 2, being pushed in a push-chair, it was late spring or summer, because I was wearing something short sleeved. I remember the street, as I saw it from the push-chair.

I was 4. My sister was 1 and had just learnt how to walk.
My memory was her falling from the kitchen into the backyard as she stumbled over the threshold. :o

Fracturing my arm after being dropped by my dad. :straightface: Aged three-ish.

Also my grandpa picking me up by the arms and swinging my 'round the room. Aged around 3 or 4. Not exactly the best idea. :p

Just a bit older than 2, being pushed in a push-chair, it was late spring or summer, because I was wearing something short sleeved. I remember the street, as I saw it from the push-chair.

Oh I remember that too but it was raining and there was a plastic cover over the push chair. :)

Back
Top Bottom