"Maladjusted" available for pre-order from recordstore.co.uk

I am a Ghost

"Ambitious Outsiders" a "torch song"?!?!?!?

'Maladjusted' is ripe for re-appraisal – it contains some of Morrissey’s most underrated and superb songs. This new version of the 1997 album is now re-presented by Morrissey to include b-sides in a completely new sequence with a new sleeve, a typically captivating new essay, by Morrissey himself, and rare photos.

From the opening title track, with its intimidating, swirling sonic attack, to the beautiful torch songs – 'Ambitious Outsiders', 'Trouble Loves Me' and 'Wide To Receive', this is one of his most diverse and interesting records.

This version now includes the controversial track ‘Sorrow Will Come In The End’, withdrawn from the British album, it featured Morrissey intoning, rather than singing, over a backing of manic strings and the beat of a judge's gavel - the song clearly about the bitter royalties dispute!

The original album was produced by the legendary Steve Lillywhite, it contains the hit singles ‘Satan Rejected My Soul’, a blistering return to the glam-rock of earlier and the upbeat ‘Alma Matters’.

Expanded package with 24-page booklet in a stylish new hardback, ‘Ecolbook’, format.

Tracklisting

1. Maladjusted
2. Ambitious Lovers
3. Trouble Loves Me
4. Lost*
5. He Cried
6. Alma Matters
7. Heir Apparent*
8. Ammunition
9. The Edges Are No Longer Parallel*
10. This Is Not Your Country*
11. Wide To Receive