Lewis Hamilton - a total c***

...or the most likely reason, you are trolling.

No!!! Surely not! All those provocative swearing words, I thought this user was being articulate in their preferred lingo. Let's see what clever swearinesses they can come up with yet. It's like buying a lucky dip lottery ticket - you never know.

Peter

No!!! Surely not! All those provocative swearing words, I thought this user was being articulate in their preferred lingo. Let's see what clever swearinesses they can come up with yet. It's like buying a lucky dip lottery ticket - you never know.

Peter

I'm not a troll - i guess you've conveniently ignored all the other threads i've started / been involved in, and just picked up on the odd controversial one.

You obviously have an agenda against me.

c***.

I hate Lily Alen, Katy Perry and Brandi Carlile.

What did he do?

Blumenthal was serving "Blackbird Pie" on Channel 4 tonight, apparently.

Last night, Blumenthal served up a Tudor feast.
With the help of an affable taxidermist he created a mythical animal for the gormless twits sat around a table in some makeshift Tudor setting.
Head of a wild boar, body of a lamb, rear end of a large goose and the goose wings attached to the lamb mid section.
Theatre of the grotesque, and a very upsetting piece of TV entertainment.
Now that guy Heston Blumenthal is a total wanker.
I kept thinking how Morrissey would feel if he was subjected to this televisual treat? For the record, I did shed a tear as I couldn't believe the waste involved.
WANKER

last night, blumenthal served up a tudor feast.
With the help of an affable taxidermist he created a mythical animal for the gormless twits sat around a table in some makeshift tudor setting.
Head of a wild boar, body of a lamb, rear end of a large goose and the goose wings attached to the lamb mid section.
Theatre of the grotesque, and a very upsetting piece of tv entertainment.
Now that guy heston blumenthal is a total wanker.
I kept thinking how morrissey would feel if he was subjected to this televisual treat? For the record, i did shed a tear as i couldn't believe the waste involved.
Wanker

Blumenthal is no flowery valley he is a cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom