Drivers Licence
Debit Card
College Door Card
Phone Top Up Card
Student Rail Card
THERE IS NO MONEY
An Empty Tens Bag

Love PTxx.

ID, library card, blood donor card, social security card, no pics, no money.

ID, library card, blood donor card, social security card, no pics, no money.

Social security card!!! Don't carry that around with you! If you get robbed or lose your wallet someone could steal your identity and shit! Eeep!!! :eek:

Cash
Change
Debit Card
Credit Card
Grocery Store Card
Drivers License
Insurance Card
Loads of receipts because I never clean wallet out
Picture of kids
Business cards
oh and a checkbook that I have not used in ages...

Social security card!!! Don't carry that around with you! If you get robbed or lose your wallet someone could steal your identity and shit! Eeep!!! :eek:

If you knew how unorganized or messy I was, you'd know that this is the only logical place for me to keep it, otherwise I will never see it ever again haha

5 pound Irish note
ATM/Check Card
4 Credit Cards
Work ID Badge
4 Pictures of my son
CVS discount card
A ticket stub to Extreme*
Medical Card
2 Gift Cards
Doctors appointment card
Business Card for a hairdresser
An unfilled prescription

* My friend went to two nights of Moz at the Apollo with me. Going to see Extreme was the payback.

I never carry a wallet. I prefer to keep my cash in my pockets and my cards are in with my tram season ticket holder. I just don't see the sense in keeping everything in one place? If you lose it, you lose everything.

Edit. I always carry my union card.

I never carry a wallet. I prefer to keep my cash in my pockets and my cards are in with my tram season ticket holder. I just don't see the sense in keeping everything in one place? If you lose it, you lose everything.

Edit. I always carry my union card.

True, I see a wallet as something which allows organisation really more than anything. I don't like having stuff all over in various pockets as I constantly have to keep checking every pocket.
However, if I have my wallet then I tend to keep in inside my jacket meaning I just need to pat that area and make sure it is still there.

Love PTxx.

I try and keep different things in different pockets, so i don't lose everything.I still lose things, quite often.I just do not lose everything,thus not such a disaster when it happens.

I try and keep different things in different pockets, so i don't lose everything.I still lose things, quite often.I just do not lose everything,thus not such a disaster when it happens.

Yeah I guess it is a good idea. However, my brother managed who keeps his drivers license, his keys, his cash, his cards in various jacket pockets always gave this reason. Until, he left his jacket on a town bus...lost everything, including his jacket!

Love PTxx.

oye terence, I feel I should tell you that I definitely tried swatting that bug in your signature off my screen last night, haha. I sure felt like an idiot a few seconds later.

oye terence, I feel I should tell you that I definitely tried swatting that bug in your signature off my screen last night, haha. I sure felt like an idiot a few seconds later.

Aha, I can just imagine you looking around the room to make sure nobody saw what you were doing. It is like the time I ate plastic fruit. We were at this fancy party and they had this bowl of plastic fruit and there were loads of grapes which I began to eat. I admit I thought they were rather odd in texture but I didn't want to seem rude so I had about 6.

Now that is what you call embarrasing.

Love PTxx.

Aha, I can just imagine you looking around the room to make sure nobody saw what you were doing. It is like the time I ate plastic fruit. We were at this fancy party and they had this bowl of plastic fruit and there were loads of grapes which I began to eat. I admit I thought they were rather odd in texture but I didn't want to seem rude so I had about 6.

Now that is what you call embarrasing.

Love PTxx.

ahahahahaha! :thumb:

as for the wallet thing...
hungry moths

Debit card, Credit card, ID card, Nectar card, Boots card, NI card, Dorothy Perkins card, some other random cards, coins, and a bunch of receipts.

dare i ask what a 'tens' bag is?
:confused:

omg, did they sing "More Than Words?" :love:

saying I looooove you, is not the words I want to hear from yooooooooou
its not that I waaant you not to say it but if you only kneeew..hooooow eeeeeasy, it would be to show me how you feeeeeeeel... *cough* I mean uh..who the hell is Extreme? Never heard of em?
:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom