Best love/sex scene in a film

We have threads about films, but let's just get straight to the point. What do you think is best best love or sex scene in a film? Because let's face it, we all like to watch right? I would probably off the top of my head say one would be The Hunger. I mean, it may seem a bit lesbian-chic, old hat by now, but it's still pretty groovy to see Katherine Deneuve & SS havin' it. A lot of scenes in Crash are pretty interesting too :lbf:

Well, if we're excluding Debbie Does Dallas (we are, yes?), then without a shadow of a doubt, it's Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie in Don't Look Now.

Peter

there may have been a similar thread Sharron, but i cant remember its title
so here goes:
betrayal.jpg

:horny:
&
"Don't Look Now" had an awesome one, but ive not seen that for ages...

Jack Nicholson and Jessica Lange:horny: in the remake of ''The Postman Always Knocks Twice''.
Looking at a kitchen table has never been the same since;)

Jukebox Jury

My favorites love/sex scenes in film are not necessarily the ones that turn me on like Heath/Jake in Brokeback...

I like more interesting ones, like Holly Hunter/Harvey Keitel in The Piano <333

Or Marlon Brando/Maria whatever in Last Tango In Paris <333

There are more, but those come to mind right now...

Michael Douglas/Sharon Stone Basic Instinct

In Porkey's when the men's basketball coach is having sex with "Lassie" in the gym's equipment room is classic.

Ellen Barkin and Al Pacino in Sea of Love. The pre-sex scene. Barkin shoves Pacino face first against the wall and searches him. Great stuff! :)

Mickey Rourke and Lisa Bonet in Angel Heart was pretty intense too.
top 5 for sure, my lust for Lisa Bonet has not abated since seeing it the 1st time :horny:

First of all... The movie Crash is total shit!!!!!!

Overated shit, shit, shit!!

Crashit!!
really? a lot of people have a prob with this movie :confused: i adore it and the book is even better!

My favorites love/sex scenes in film are not necessarily the ones that turn me on like Heath/Jake in Brokeback...

I like more interesting ones, like Holly Hunter/Harvey Keitel in The Piano <333

Or Marlon Brando/Maria whatever in Last Tango In Paris <333

There are more, but those come to mind right now...
good choices :thumb:
another most of you have likely not seen, is a short but intense scene which opens a brilliant french film
betty_blue.jpg

:bow:
honestly, there are tons of lovely sex scenes in non american movies :o

The gay threesome in Shortbus is fun - so long as you can cope with someone humming the American national anthem up someone else's bum whilst rimming them.

The main m/f couple have some rather athletic sex, too. And then there's the orgy.... and none of this is acted. It's all actual sex.

Did I mention the autofellatio.....?

The Night Porter has a really interesting sex scene between Dirk Bogarde and whatsherface too. Just remembered that one!

The gay threesome in Shortbus is fun - so long as you can cope with someone humming the American national anthem up someone else's bum whilst rimming them.

The main m/f couple have some rather athletic sex, too. And then there's the orgy.... and none of this is acted. It's all actual sex.

Did I mention the autofellatio.....?

that entire movie turned me on more than any other movie i have ever seen. it also made me sob uncontrollably. i think that makes it a good movie in my eyes.

Tags
dirk diggler horny gits
Back
Top Bottom