Smiths box set promo for trade

Explosive Kegs

Dear God, I LOVE IT!
I have a brand new copy of the promo cd that was issued to the first 100 orders of the smiths vinyl box set. Anyone wanna trade?

What would you like for it?

Some goodies. Something nice. I've just been offered the japanese cd's, complete with obi's of viva hate, your arsenal, vauxhall & pie, world of morrissey & maladjusted. That's the first offer on the table.

Oh and now the loop & have a go merchant, again cd's.

Some goodies. Something nice. I've just been offered the japanese cd's, complete with obi's of viva hate, your arsenal, vauxhall & pie, world of morrissey & maladjusted. That's the first offer on the table.

Oh and now the loop & have a go merchant, again cd's.

Thats got me beat i was thinking 30 quid and a box of sucked and spat out smarties.

Like a sucked in spat out smartie you are no use to anyone....

Like a death at a birthday party you ruin all the fun...

Like a shadow of a guillotine on a dead comsumptive's face...

Speaking as an outsider.........what do you think of the human race....

I couldn't remember where i stole that from thanks..
Thats me, and you showing our age.

It is worth around 50 quid. That's what i paid for it at Vinyl Exchange some time ago.
Cheers Moz

I also got one from Vinyl Exchange for 50 quid, but I suspect it's already worth much more than that. I haven't seen another one for sale since, and if there are really about 100 of them, I imagine it'll end up as rare and sought after as "That's Entertainment" and "No One Can Hold A Candle To You" (although the fact that it doesn't have a picture sleeve makes it slightly less desirable.)

I also got one from Vinyl Exchange for 50 quid, but I suspect it's already worth much more than that. I haven't seen another one for sale since, and if there are really about 100 of them, I imagine it'll end up as rare and sought after as "That's Entertainment" and "No One Can Hold A Candle To You" (although the fact that it doesn't have a picture sleeve makes it slightly less desirable.)

I saw it 3 times on its website: the first could not get it, the second i got it and a third one where someone else got it. I love this item, beautiful!
Cheers Moz

One went on the bay last week for $60.00.

I'm not conviced there are only 100 out there. I was offered a copy from a dealer mate which came from a journalist and had a promo sticker on the back. Therefore it appears as if a certain amount where used for promotional purposes as well as the ones that got sent out with the the first 100 orders of the boxset.

I'm not conviced there are only 100 out there. I was offered a copy from a dealer mate which came from a journalist and had a promo sticker on the back. Therefore it appears as if a certain amount where used for promotional purposes as well as the ones that got sent out with the the first 100 orders of the boxset.

I agree, there are more out there. It was only used as a way of attracting people to order the box set asap hoping to get the cd. When we talk about numbers it is always a tricky subject because nobody really knows.
Cheers Moz

I couldn't remember where i stole that from thanks..
Thats me, and you showing our age.

John Cooper Clarke
Twat

Jukebox Jury

Personally I've found it a pleasant aside. Maybe you need to check your references to know where folk are coming from.

JJ....I am off to get my 10" JCC clear vinyl from the loft now. You know how you hear a particular phrase and it takes you way back.......spat out smartie is one such........

Explosive Kegs...take it easy....no hijack.

Yet another serious thread gone up the wall thanks to the presence of the village idiot:eek:

Personally I've found it a pleasant aside. Maybe you need to check your references to know where folk are coming from.

JJ....I am off to get my 10" JCC clear vinyl from the loft now. You know how you hear a particular phrase and it takes you way back.......spat out smartie is one such........

Explosive Kegs...take it easy....no hijack.

f*** off. It was a private joke betweem me and Mr Jury, so don't worry yourself.

I'd offer you two tickets to the Chicago show, but that may be a bit far from you....If you're coming to the US for shows, I would def offer some tix!

Back
Top Bottom