To everyone who downloaded Years Of Refusal

Mine has just came though the door this very second.

----------------
Now playing: Goldie Looking Chain - Your Missus is A Nutter
via FoxyTunes

Quote from CDWOW's customer services in response to my enquiry:

"The reason why you have yet to receive this title from us is because it is a pre-release item and cannot be dispatched until the day of release, which is 16/02/2009. "

This has to be bollocks, surely? Generally, I've recieved pre-orders on the actual release date. :mad:

Just gonna take a quick shower and then I'm off to get mine! :)

YIPEEEEEEE!

Glad I resisted a sneeky preview now...even though it nearly bloody killed me!

Love Alma xxx

I've ordered all three versions of the album from amazon, so they should be waiting for me when I get home from work today. I also downloaded the album from from itunes last night. So I think i've done my bit. ;)

Last edited:
I was out on brick lane, where i live, and i had a look at new releases at rough trade and i grabbed both vinyl and deluxe. This was yesterday! So I've been listening all night! Totally amazing album.

Quote from CDWOW's customer services in response to my enquiry:

"The reason why you have yet to receive this title from us is because it is a pre-release item and cannot be dispatched until the day of release, which is 16/02/2009. "

This has to be bollocks, surely? Generally, I've recieved pre-orders on the actual release date. :mad:

I ordered mine online with HMV and received it in the post on friday so this is bollocks. Have been listening to it constantly all weekend. I love I'm okay by myself and Carol although I'd heard them both on radio 2 last week.

I ordered mine online with HMV and received it in the post on friday so this is bollocks. Have been listening to it constantly all weekend. I love I'm okay by myself and Carol although I'd heard them both on radio 2 last week.

I still haven't received Paris bundles and the album from recordstore.co.uk :(

Next time I'll go to a shop to buy singles and album rather than ordering from online.

Next time I'll go to a shop to buy singles and album rather than ordering from online.

I sent them a moaning letter and it came two days later.
Trouble is I don't think you'd get all three single formats for £5, and that's if you can find them in the first place.

I'd always buy the album in a shop though.

Have they confirmed if they can still supply? reading in the forum I believe alot of people were let down by them with 'All you need is me'. I didn't receive my bundle from them until thursday and was starting to worry. But I missed out on 'All you need is me' because I went to all the local shops and not one had stocked it :swear: because of the way that single was released then withdrawn after a week I missed out and had to resort to e-bay. So I thought the online purchase was less of a risk
Hope you get your bundles soon:pray::thumb:

My single bundle arrived just as I was going out to buy the album which I'd reserved (by phone) and as soon as I walked in the shop the man behind knew what I was after. :D

Back
Top Bottom