Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

mozfatale

Friday, February 13, 2009*

Indie 103.1 Breakfast with The Smiths
Category: Web, HTML, Tech
***Sundays from 9AM to 11AM on Indie 103.1 http://www.indie1031.com Beginning this Sunday, February 15th it's "Breakfast with The Smiths: The World of Morrissey" Hosted by Jose Maldonado.***
Hey everyone, I've just been given the green light to begin my new radio program on L.A.'s Indie 103.1 Stream it LIVE this Sunday morning. This will be an ALL MORRISSEY AND THE SMITHS FORMAT spanning Morrissey's entire career from "Hand in Glove" to "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris". It's two full hours of nothing but Morrissey, The Smiths, the songs that made you smile, the songs that made you cry, and the songs that saved your life. It'll make you wish Everyday is Like Sunday. Give me a call this Sunday and let me know if there's something I can play for you. 877-900-1031
Love and thanks,
Jose*

Listening right now from Japan -- cheers.

I think all of California should hear When Last I Spoke to Carol! (Edit: Oh, sorry. Do you have the album in your hands yet?)

Friday, February 13, 2009*

Indie 103.1 Breakfast with The Smiths
Category: Web, HTML, Tech
***Sundays from 9AM to 11AM on Indie 103.1 http://www.indie1031.com Beginning this Sunday, February 15th it's "Breakfast with The Smiths: The World of Morrissey" Hosted by Jose Maldonado.***
Hey everyone, I've just been given the green light to begin my new radio program on L.A.'s Indie 103.1 Stream it LIVE this Sunday morning. This will be an ALL MORRISSEY AND THE SMITHS FORMAT spanning Morrissey's entire career from "Hand in Glove" to "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris". It's two full hours of nothing but Morrissey, The Smiths, the songs that made you smile, the songs that made you cry, and the songs that saved your life. It'll make you wish Everyday is Like Sunday. Give me a call this Sunday and let me know if there's something I can play for you. 877-900-1031
Love and thanks,
Jose*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :lbf: :guitar: It's like we're all sitting in the same room!

Edit: Money Changes Everything by Bryan Ferry. :eek: I love it!!!

Last edited:
That was a top, top show. I think I know that every 5pm on Sunday I'll be sat here polishing shoes and listening.

Peter

I really enjoyed listening this morning. Jose did an amazing job and it was fantastic to hear about the history of Morrissey-Solo. My favorite track was the Nancy Sinatra tune, perfect song to sip coffee to. I called and requested the live version of Meat Is Murder from the Singles Box but it didn't get played, maybe next time...
Also, I think the show should have a different name because it's about Morrissey, not The Smiths.

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom