It's not your birthday anymore

Walter Ego

Not Banned
It's not your birthday anymore is the most beautiful song Morrissey has written since ... well I don't know. But we've had it on repeat here in the office today and it is stunning.
That's why we love Morrissey.

MP3 uploads or it didn't happen.

It's not your birthday anymore is the most beautiful song Morrissey has written since ... well I don't know. But we've had it on repeat here in the office today and it is stunning.

We hate you! :p

Did you not get the memo? YoR is crap, all the songs are rubbish and Moz is past it. And we know this thanks to FACTS spoken by people who are yet to hear any of the recordings.

The forum has spoken.

Well, we've heard half of it...?

Half the new stuff he's done live..
i thought ben is talking about "its not your birthday anymore" (that he has heard half of it since its a thread about this particular song)
and not about the songs moz already did play like paris etc

I am referring to the fact that we have heard half the new album.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Mama, Skull, Paris, AYNIM - good.

People Throw Up, One Day - bad.

That's mine.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Mama, Skull, Paris, AYNIM - good.

People Throw Up, One Day - bad.

That's mine.

Yawn again, your opinions really are of the dullest form. Anyone who think Suede are any good must have some serious hearing issues. hum:eek::cool:

Yawn again, your opinions really are of the dullest form. Anyone who think Suede are any good must have some serious hearing issues. hum:eek::cool:

Morrissey must surely have some serious issues, considering he covered one of their b-sides on the Your Arsenal tour? Of course, referring to what you've said in other threads, Morrissey can creatively and artistically do no wrong,so what it's going to be?

Also, Sister_Steve is a better bitchy poster than you.

Morrissey must surely have some serious issues, considering he covered one of their b-sides on the Your Arsenal tour? Of course, referring to what you've said in other threads, Morrissey can creatively and artistically do no wrong,so what it's going to be?

Also, Sister_Steve is a better bitchy poster than you.

Most of people in here love Suede.

I miss Sister Steve and lilybette. :D

I do miss them terribly. Well, lillybette still hate me but me and Sister_Steve are good friends. We used to rule the events forum back in 2007.

Sigh...you can never go back home again, can you?

Back
Top Bottom