Will Young a guest on BBC's Question Time Tonight.... what the f***?

They had someone really daft on it the last time I saw it too. No, it wasn't Boris Johnston.

I can't stand question time, so i won't be watching it anyway. if only will young had the decency to limit his tv appearances to shows that i don't watch, the world would be a much happier place. Well, i'd be happier anyway.:o

I can't stand question time, so i won't be watching it anyway. if only will young had the decency to limit his tv appearances to shows that i don't watch, the world would be a much happier place. Well, i'd be happier anyway.:o

The best thing about QT is if you watch it with Ceefax page 155 on.... it shows text messages sent in and the majority are very cutting, sarcastic and biting:D

Jukebox Jury

The best thing about QT is if you watch it with Ceefax page 155 on.... it shows text messages sent in and the majority are very cutting, sarcastic and biting:D

Jukebox Jury

Three of the evil seven dwarves.

hearing ignorant people argue about politics makes me angry, and i can't be having that so close to bed time.

however if a text message pops up calling will young a big-jawwed, posh bender, it'll be from me.

Will Young studied politics didn't he before pop idol? I am pretty sure he has a degree in it.

A bit strange but makes a change from some annoying journo so I'm positive about it.

Will Young studied politics didn't he before pop idol? I am pretty sure he has a degree in it.

I recall they had that f***ing Tory wannabee twat who was an alleged actor on Coronation Street and a failed pop star.... what was his name.... somewthing to do with an illness..... oh yes.... Adam Ricketts.....
He was so out of his depth they had to call the local lifeboat to rescue him:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Adam Rickett on QT? Seriously?? :eek:

Cannie believe that...

---------------------------------

Yes it appears to be true...apparently he was trying to carve out a political career for himself :eek: WTF!?!

Last edited:
Adam Rickett on QT? Seriously?? :eek:

Cannie believe that...

---------------------------------

Yes it appears to be true...apparently he was trying to carve out a political career for himself :eek: WTF!?!

Emphasis on the *trying*:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury

christ, how did i know you'd find viewers' feedback to be the most 'entertaining' part of Question Time, you f***ing idiot?

[youtube]E10Bp_mPXXA&feature=related[/youtube]​

(can someone quote me? he has me 'on ignore'. twat.)

Last edited:
What a c*** (no, not HIM) but Will Young (though if someone quotes HIM's comments and he has made a c***ish snidey remark then I may well call him a c***:D).

So - according to Will - the fact the country (or London, to be precise) comes to a stand still because of snow is OK because ''adults can become kids for a day and go sledging'' and that is a good thing:rolleyes:

For f***s sake.... if the Beeb want to have Celebrity Question Time then let them have it..... until then, lets stick to panelists with a brain..... who next? Jade Goody? Kerry Katona?:confused::rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
bbc question time tonight television telly will young
Back
Top Bottom