Anyone else having problems with Private message sending??

Hello all,
I have been trying to send A PM to someone on here, but I do not know if it's getting through....
Is it just me, my computer,or a forum "Cock up" ???

( ...I don't even know if THIS will post!!!).....
Thanx.
Fingers crossed.....here goes.....press "Submit"....let's see what happens.....

How do you know it's not getting through? You can click the "Request a read receipt for this message" box (under "Additional Options") when you send one, just to be sure. But if the user has you on ignore, then they'll never see it.

hmmmm

No one reported same problem earlier, it's your computer which does not work properly.

You should log off and log back in few minutes or switch the browser (from IE to Firefox or vice versa).

Also your post would be better if you stop adding too many inverted commas.

Re: hmmmm

No one reported same problem earlier, it's your computer which does not work properly.

You should log off and log back in few minutes or switch the browser (from IE to Firefox or vice versa).

Also your post would be better if you stop adding too many inverted commas.

what's an inverted comma?

So sorry to bother all you peeps with comma's and suchwhat, but thanks for the "Help" anyway....I will try an re-send the message, and see what happens.
Apologies for my Grammatical mistakes, both in the past, and whatever which may well befall me in future, but I am just a Semi-Colon-crazy kinda guy, and I suffer from Eppilipsissey, somewhat exacerbated by a long term Quotation mark dependency......
Ps, My favourite Smiths song is Girlfriend in a Comma.
(Full) Stop me if you've heard that one before!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom