Robby is still a total f***tard

just sayin'

Oh my god said:
being considered a f***tard to another dateless piece of shit like you(how many years is it now for you dude with no one at all in your sad little life?) is
well, that means very little to person like me, let me know when you get a life outside of here
that includes, lets see:

a job, real friends, and well people who would actually consider f***ing your worthless ass
but i wont hold my breath and either should you until then i shall be happy to read, from time to time, you being a part of the current cheer squad for our resident psycho 'Buzzetta'
it really is gr8 fun, ahh, the internet, where else can one meet losers like you guys*?!

*=i am guessing your kind is too be found in mental wards of the east coast of the usa and in the uk, though maybe in the poorer neighborhoods too

The funny thing Robby, is that you write these things without knowing anything about me, my line of work, my circle of friends, who I date, etc...
So, until you know me well enough to judge me, STFU and quit being such a f***tard.

just sayin'

The funny thing Robby, is that you write these things without knowing anything about me, my line of work, my circle of friends, who I date, etc...
So, until you know me well enough to judge me, STFU and quit being such a f***tard.
Preach it, sista!

i do not need to virgin, i know the company a waste of space like you keeps here and you are the one that keeps going on and and about calling me a f***tard
not the other way around loser
actually you really are not even worthy of taken much notice of at all, you are so starved for attention its unbelievable!
I bet when you kill yourself there wont even be anyone to mourn your pathetic passing, will there?
Is that my fault?
I think not, you are the one has literally nothing better to do than be a troll cheerleader of all things
really, you are so low i dont think other actual people cant see that far down
its truly funny whilst still being utterly pathetic, thx 4 that
omfg! Wtf?

i do not need to virgin, i know the company a waste of space like you keeps here and you are the one that keeps going on and and about calling me a f***tard
not the other way around loser
actually you really are not even worthy of taken much notice of at all, you are so starved for attention its unbelievable! :eek:
i bet when you kill yourself there wont even be anyone to mourn your pathetic passing, will there? :(
is that my fault?
i think not, you are the one has literally nothing better to do than be a troll cheerleader of all things
really, you are so low i dont think other actual people cant see that far down
its truly funny whilst still being utterly pathetic, thx 4 that :D

troubleluvsme, iamnicola & chico
the top 3 pieces of shit currently on here
i rest my f***ing case
not a one of you will ever get another date
or even take care of yourself
at least your crazy leader buzzetta has a job
f*** man, you shit balls really are the best
but i got a life to go back to now
you stay here and continue to have 0
i know you will, cheers :guitar:

HAHAHAHA!!!

This is for all the people who have him on ignore!!! :guitar:

*breaks friendship with Robby*

trubs, congrats. both you and the virgin Mary have had miraculous births apparently.
But were there otha guyz there?

Threads like this are why I post on solo. The fact that Robby will always lower himself AND try to defend himself astounds me, and yet makes the whole thing all the more wonderful. In addition to this, Iamnicola is guarenteed to quote 'Real Talk' in the most beautiful way. Things like this make me smile.

troubleluvsme, iamnicola & chico
the top 3 pieces of shit currently on here
i rest my f***ing case
not a one of you will ever get another date
or even take care of yourself
at least your crazy leader buzzetta has a job
f*** man, you shit balls really are the best
but i got a life to go back to now
you stay here and continue to have 0
i know you will, cheers :guitar:

Robby, clearly I am a piece of shit in a class of my own! I will not be lumped in with lesser pieces of shit! I ask for...no, I demand an apology, and a revision of your earlier statement!

Robby, clearly I am a piece of shit in a class of my own! I will not be lumped in with lesser pieces of shit! I ask for...no, I demand an apology, and a revision of your earlier statement!
lol!!!

Yay! I'm a piece of shit! Wooo!

Tags
**lord of the flies ban robby chico = #1 piece of shit! chico is hot dave can't be everybody dave's a petty pos davedoesn'tcarewututhink don't forget douchebag ebola>robby love moz hate robby moz loves robby my tax $ helps robby cope pregs = holier than thou private pyle stfu robbiepathetic robby = goddess robby > all robby never got hugs robbyh8=evil robcunt sacrifice rob to aliens we are xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom