Robby is still a total f***tard

So why are people attacking Robby? What did he do? I looked on this thread and elsewhere but can not find anything. It appears he was attacked first by the look of the thread title. SO at the very least people should understand why he is on edge since he is always trolled on here--yesterday, today and always.

It appears he has his enemies who are experts in manipulating forums (professional trolls...old enemies).

But Robby. Buzzetta is a nice guy.

The best way to shake the other flies (trolls) is to ignore them in this case, do not swat at them.

Last edited:
So why are people attacking Robby? What did he do? I looked on this thread and elsewhere but can not find anything. It appears he was attacked first by the look of the thread title. SO at the very least people should understand why he is on edge since he is always trolled on here--yesterday, today and always.

It appears he has his enemies who are experts in manipulating forums.

you obviously didnt look hard enough. there is a reason a "robby is a f***tard' thread was made in the first place.

you obviously didnt look hard enough. there is a reason a \"robby is a f***tard\' thread was made in the first place.

I have been away for two weeks. so Ok. But I do know Robby has his long time enemies from chat and before. They appear to be here in the pigsty. Robby\'s problem is he allows them to get under his skin. Robby could be decent if he isn\'t rattled with. It is his character flaw, but still, there are those here who know about it and use it to troll the guy. Should they not be held accountable for in part creating this?

I have been away for two weeks. so Ok. But I do know Robby has his long time enemies from chat and before. They appear to be here in the pigsty. Robby\'s problem is he allows them to get under his skin. Robby could be decent if he isn\'t rattled with. It is his character flaw, but still, there are those here who know about it and use it to troll the guy. Should they not be held accountable for in part creating this?

robby freaks out for no reason. he misreads everything. he thinks everyone is out to get him. he takes things too seriously. if he just chilled out, everything would be fine. I've defended him before when I felt someone was being unfair to him, but lately, he's just been bringing it on himself.

he takes things to the highest possible level. Trubz was bugging him so he said he wished shed die or something like that. implied he was gonna shoot Buzzetta, shit like that.

Nope. Read my post. As soon as you forgive Robby and put him back on good paper, he stings you again. Over and over again. If there is no flamewar, he'll do his best to create one, lamely. It's really baffling, because he's not even very good at it. He's attacked nearly everyone here, striking first then acting innocent and confused when he's called on it. And ignoring him doesn't work, we'd need him to be 100% ignored and that probably will not ever happen. I don't understand it at all.

It appears he has his enemies who are experts in manipulating forums (professional trolls...old enemies).

The best way to shake the other flies (trolls) is to ignore them in this case, do not swat at them.

whatever, ive moved past the buzz thing, he stopped, now this person will stop, then another will come, its solo, thats what people come here for
to attack me
and its a cold, callous, heartless lot mostly(i did not say all, did i? :cool:) that chime in
with a lot of unforgiving f***ers who seem to think they are perfect as opposed to me :rolleyes:
fine, so be it, i'll soldier on cuz well, i was here b4 them and shall be a real moz fan unlike professional trolls like Chico who literally only registered here just to troll me :eek:
and such is allowed now because of 'the sty' and tags :(
surely others lurk out there in the dark of this cold, cruel horrible part of the site, sometimes i am wrong about who they are
but i know they are there, shame others get caught up
bigger shame is the lack of niceness of the fake nice, but hey, its better to see how the fake nice really act here then endure their presence in rl
what was i saying?
oh yeah, i was here at this site before most these days and i shall be here after when the fake moz fans go away :guitar:

No, Robby, people do not come here just to attack you. People come here for lighthearted conversation, to joke about the news and Morrissey and our own lives. We were just fine before you arrived back on the scene, but as soon as you did you started stirring up drama in the ways I've described above.

NOTHING HERE IS ABOUT YOU. NOBODY CARES THAT MUCH ABOUT YOU. Truly. You could just drop back and take part in conversation like everyone else does, and be a regular, well-respected member here, but you clearly don't want to. You want to try to be the center of attention. Dude, you SUCK at it. We are all trying to shove you to the side because you are so much in the way, not because we have it in for you.

Oh, well. Sooner or later you're going to get banned. It's too bad you can't play nicely with the other kids, things could be really different for you.

That does sound delicious. I haven't had a baked potato for a long time.

so simple,yet so tasty.

i wanna go to Wendy's now. damn you.

oh please,do it yourself! i am sure you can find a potato in your fridge.who does not have a potato in their fridge? you know who? terrorists, are you a terrorist?
do you hate freedom?

i am enjoying my freedom,and my baked potato , thank you very much!

so simple,yet so tasty.

oh please,do it yourself! i am sure you can find a potato in your fridge.who does not have a potato in their fridge? you know who? terrorists, are you a terrorist?
do you hate freedom?

i am enjoying my freedom,and my baked potato , thank you very much!

hahaha, MAYBE I WANT CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH MY BAKED POTATO THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Tags
**lord of the flies ban robby chico = #1 piece of shit! chico is hot dave can't be everybody dave's a petty pos davedoesn'tcarewututhink don't forget douchebag ebola>robby love moz hate robby moz loves robby my tax $ helps robby cope pregs = holier than thou private pyle stfu robbiepathetic robby = goddess robby > all robby never got hugs robbyh8=evil robcunt sacrifice rob to aliens we are xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom