Robby is still a total f***tard

Wow, I don't know how things have got so far on here! :eek: Robby, you really don't know either Buzzetta or troubleluvsme, and you are making an utter fool of yourself with these comments on them. Especially because there's plenty of us on here who know who they are in real life. You've been only nice to me, so I say it with the best of intentions: 1) try to think why people are attacking you, 2) and sometimes it is wiser to shut up.

Wow, I don't know how things have got so far on here! :eek: Robby, you really don't know either Buzzetta or troubleluvsme, and you are making an utter fool of yourself with these comments on them. Especially because there's plenty of us on here who know who they are in real life. You've been only nice to me, so I say it with the best of intentions: 1) try to think why people are attacking you, 2) and sometimes it is wiser to shut up.

Very clever, Viva Hate, but I'm onto you.

Uncool Robby. :(
i know but i am giving people what they seem to want, i tried being nice, troubleluvsme decided to pick up where buzz left off, oh well
&
Very clever, Viva Hate, but I'm onto you.
no, we are not to mention banned ppl ive been told
&
i agree, but reading back there really are a lot of people here worthy of hate just not troubleluvsme, but others for sure
the sty has really shown what monsters many moz fans are
and are any of them ashamed of anything they have typed against me?
no, not a one of them, so f*** them i says
i dont want this shit, they do
other people could help stop it
but they dont, its easy just blame me, but i am pushed and pushed
its just wrong and until somebody stops it
its gonna keep happening cuz well, its allowed
nobody but me in 'the sty' takes any responsibility for what they write as i see it :cool:
well, i gotta sleep now
another hard day of work ahead of me tomorrow
today we had to deal with an actual mental patient
it was horrible, cop were involved and everything :eek:
i am ok(not that anyone here cares of course, moz fans are mostly callous, cold son of bitches 'the sty' has taught me :cool:)
but one of the old bartender's was hurt, the poor guy
i really hope he is alrite
we'll see, wait a minute, i'll see i mean
ok, to bed i go
this place really is loathsome you know?

Why the f*** is anyone wasting their time with all this shit. Seriously. Put your effort into something else.

This never gets old

You know that's not true, I've been nothing but nice to you.

Me? I'm a nice guy.

People watch me go by and they say "Ay! - there's (Buzzetta) - he's a nice guy."

Robby, you think trubz is viva hate??? hahaha, you are so ridiculous, hahaha. that's so out of left field.

there are people on this forum who have met Buzz and Trubz IRL. you are insane dude. stop assuming things. you know what happens when you assume....

Robby, you think trubz is viva hate??? hahaha, you are so ridiculous, hahaha. that's so out of left field.

there are people on this forum who have met Buzz and Trubz IRL. you are insane dude. stop assuming things. you know what happens when you assume....

No one has met me... I sent a decoy those time.

(Or at least that is what one dishonorably discharged, strung out, paranoid psycho would do.- hint hint)

Robby, you are a perfect case study of why the internet is a bad thing, on the whole. Sweet Christ on toast, will someone please steal his keyboard or something?

What a mean-spirited waste of air you are.

604nile.jpg

i am aint the only one in 'the sty' with denial of some kind
many of the rest of those here have it worse by far!
the proof?
this aint even rl and yet nobody and i mean nobody here but me ever actually is sorry about anything they type, but me, of course, cuz i am better than that :o
to think what that says about those people in their real lives! :eek:
its simply terrifying, terrifying :(
& mean-spirited too :cool:

Well, Robby, in the interest of fairness, and giving you the benefit of the doubt, let me offer my perspective.

Your posts suggest that you:
  • are manipulative
  • seek out information about people's private lives, then pull it out and use it against them when they are down
  • have a persecution complex
  • like to start trouble, then play innocent
  • like to attack people when they are down
  • are incredibly annoying
  • cause people to feel very uneasy in your presence
  • seem geniunely creepy and dangerous
  • don't have much of a sense of humor.
If you don't like the way you are treated here, then you should look carefully at the things you've written here, and you'll see why you are almost universally disliked. For the most part, people here are taken at face value and given a fair chance to assert their personalities. For the past few weeks, I've watched people who started out with a neutral and open attitude toward you turn away from you. This isn't random, it's not caused by Buzzetta or Trubs or NRITH or anyone except you. Nobody wants to be with someone who is nasty, mean, and makes them feel bad about themselves. That's the way you come across here. You attack first, based on faulty assumptions, then make a half-hearted apology later on, then accuse the attacked person of not being fair to you.

I do wish you the best, but maybe you need some time to search yourself for real answers to your problems. :confused:

Tags
**lord of the flies ban robby chico = #1 piece of shit! chico is hot dave can't be everybody dave's a petty pos davedoesn'tcarewututhink don't forget douchebag ebola>robby love moz hate robby moz loves robby my tax $ helps robby cope pregs = holier than thou private pyle stfu robbiepathetic robby = goddess robby > all robby never got hugs robbyh8=evil robcunt sacrifice rob to aliens we are xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom