Ian McCulloch on Morrissey

Ah, he said:
სტივენ პატრიკ მორისი, რომელიც ცნობილია ფსევდონიმით მორისი, არის ინგლისელი მწერალი, მომღერალი და სიმღერების ავტორი მანჩესტერიდან ინგლისი. იგი უფრო ცნობილია, როგორც ჯგუფის Morrissey ყოფილი წევრი. მისი დაშლის შემდეგ მორისიმ სოლო კარიერა დაიწყო.

მისი შემოქმედება გამოირჩევა and then I order some meat პოლიტიკური და სოციალური წყობის კრიტიკით, vegetarian? მისი სიმღერების სახელები კი - Manchester საკმაოდ გრძელი ფრაზებით.

wow..very tricky
but in essence it's mac talking about meeting moz for the first time at adelphi gig early 80s
both booked for an interview about liverpool versus manchester
had dinner together mac had duck & moz had fish with its head on! eek!
mac said that's not veggie even when stuffed with peas!
mac said moz pronounced 'chasm' wrongly when describing the distance he felt between the two cities and would never be able to read that word again without thinking of morrissey
i think that's about the gist of it

Bitter ramblings of an old hasbeen. Ian McCulloch died the day he agreed to appear on Fame Academy.

Thank you very much lazy_dyke.
Mac is taking the piss.

Bitter ramblings of an old hasbeen. Ian McCulloch died the day he agreed to appear on Fame Academy.

Did he?
I didn't know about it.

Mac used to be a pin-up, but Morrissey looks million times better now, richer both artistically and financially!!

I've heard so many hilarious stories about Mac which still makes me LOL. :D

I heard several insults there, but he missed one out from when he told this story previously - he called Morrissey an "...erudite c***."

Peter

Mac seems to be sloshed in the interview,he's always been a bit outspoken but i'd say deep down he's a bit jealous of Morrissey.Or a least jealous of how successful Morrissey's solo career has been.

I love the Bunnymen but McCulloch has said some very nasty things about the Smiths and their fans over the years.

The Bunnymen are a fantastic band and one of my personal favorites. I really could care less rather Moz and Mac have issues with one another. I mean seriously, Morrissey has problems with just about everyone in the music business anyways.

The Bunnymen and Mac are one of my all time favorites since I first discovered them in 1989. I remember when his daughter was born - I believe that was her 18th birthday party above. I missed them this year, unfortunately, on the Ocean Rain tour, since I was so sick, I couldn't get out of bed.:(

The Bunnymen are a fantastic band and one of my personal favorites. I really could care less rather Moz and Mac have issues with one another. I mean seriously, Morrissey has problems with just about everyone in the music business anyways.

Hmmm, I'd say Ian McCulloch has problems with just about everyone in the music business more than Morrissey.

I honestly never knew that..I was surprised when the Bunnymen and the Psychedelic Furs toured together yeras ago because if anyone would be rivals in this business it would be those two bands.

Hmmm, I'd say Ian McCulloch has problems with just about everyone in the music business more than Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom