What will you inherit from your parents that we are supposed to be impressed with?

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
According to Robby

up at my folks, we have an arsenal, basically i inherit it when my step dad dies :tears:
think about that for a while :gun:
ok, foodie time for real, then shave, then shower, then the show
ta!

Now I ask the rest of you, what will you inherit that we are supposed to make believe we are impressed with ?

This thread could be fun...
:pray:

Re: What will you inherit from your parents that we are supposed to be impressed with

A large amount of debt

Re: What will you inherit from your parents that we are supposed to be impressed with

My Mom's Hummel figurine collection.

Jealous?! You should be ;)

Nothing interesting apart from two things I actually look forward to possessing (mum, dad, no hurry though :o):

Singer_sewing_machine_table.jpg

Onemet-falitukor.jpg

Just their house. But seeing how my Dad is 40 and and Mom is 39... I still have some time...:p

8 or 10 houses. I can't keep up.

:guitar:

My little brother....

My Mom's Hummel figurine collection.

Jealous?! You should be ;)

This, too.

Nothing interesting apart from two things I actually look forward to possessing (mum, dad, no hurry though :o):

Singer_sewing_machine_table.jpg

One of these.

I'll get an American flag, neatly folded into a triangle. My sister will get one, too, since there will be one for each of them.

Other than that... hopefully I will be so old by the time my parents pass away that it won't matter. Mine are certainly not 39 and 40 (!!!!!!- Ready-Wit, yours are my age!) but they are still young, so we have a long way to go.

My dad's guitar collection, no doubt. I also thought there was a banjo in there but turns out its a violin.
The neck of a guitar that Jimi Hendrix once played then smashed.
Also some hummels like my brain twin. Why are moms suckers for those things?

My dad's long case (grandfather) clock. He keeps telling me don't get it valued because you're not allowed to sell it.:(

My mom had a couple of those way way back. She gave them away to a charity shop.

My mom has passed on and my dad is 81.
Every time the phone rings and it is my brother on the other end I wonder if it will be the call that my dad has passed.

They live 2000 miles away or so. I have not seen him in a bunch of years. He has a bit of the old timers disease. I wonder how I should deal with it when he passes. Should I journey back for the memorial? The family as a unit is not that tight knit. A dilemma for me.

On topic..nothing to be impressed with...he still owns his house though he is in an assisted living apartment for old folks. Not sure what it is worth with housing prices in the crapper. Other than that the family never owned anything really of great or sentimental value.

Just their house. But seeing how my Dad is 40 and and Mom is 39... I still have some time...:p

I'm older than they are. How old are you, if I may ask?

Last edited:

My mom had a couple of those way way back. She gave them away to a charity shop.

My mom has passed on and my dad is 81.
Every time the phone rings and it is my brother on the other end I wonder if it will be the call that my dad has passed.

They live 2000 miles away or so. I have not seen him in a bunch of years. He has a bit of the old timers disease. I wonder how I should deal with it when he passes. Should I journey back for the memorial? The family as a unit is not that tight knit. A dilemma for me.

On topic..nothing to be impressed with...he still owns his house though he is in an assisted living apartment for old folks. Not sure what it is worth with housing prices in the crapper. Other than that the family never owned anything really of great or sentimental value.

Seeker, I'm so sorry. :tears: The advantage of living in a small country is that you won't end up 2000 miles away from your parents.

According to Robby

Now I ask the rest of you, what will you inherit that we are supposed to make believe we are impressed with ?

This thread could be fun...
:pray:

inheriting a bunch of guns is not something that was meant to impress you trollie, you know that, typical of scum like thee to imply otherwise :cool:
still, you come out to my folks with me the next time i am down there and i will take you out shooting :guitar:
will start with something small for you
bondgun.jpg

like this, so as not to scare you too much :o

inheriting a bunch of guns is not something that was meant to impress you trollie, you know that, typical of scum like thee to imply otherwise :cool:
still, you come out to my folks with me the next time i am down there and i will take you out shooting :guitar:
will start with something small for you
bondgun.jpg

like this, so as not to scare you too much :o

Good afternoon to you too, Bobby ya whack job ! I was trying to be polite by saying you were trying to impress me. Most others here took it as a physical threat. Me? I laugh at your nuttiness and think even more that you are a tool.

Beside that, why would I want to come out to your "folks"? You want to introduce me to mom and dad or something? Once again you are bizarre and I fear for stray animals and the homeless because God only knows what goes on in your basement.

Good afternoon to you too, Bobby ya whack job ! I was trying to be polite by saying you were trying to impress me. Most others here took it as a physical threat. Me? I laugh at your nuttiness and think even more that you are a tool.

Beside that, why would I want to come out to your "folks"? You want to introduce me to mom and dad or something? Once again you are bizarre and I fear for stray animals and the homeless because God only knows what goes on in your basement.

of course i am not, dont say that dude, i dont like it when you do :tears:
you are too smart for me to fight with, ok? :o
copy 2

Copy 2.1

Quick question - honorable or dishonorable discharge?

Tags
doggie say 10
Back
Top Bottom