why?

R

Reelaround

Why am I on the Suspicious User list?

I have never been banned from this site

I need to know why I am on it? I will reply to any post that is relevant

You registered to the forums in order to troll other user.

You are given two infractions in last 12 months.

It's better to remind you about your status in order to stop misbehaving in the forums.

You registered to the forums in order to troll other user.

You are given two infractions in last 12 months.

It's better to remind you about your status in order to stop misbehaving in the forums.

I just made my case, but then I was logged out

I will get back to you on this, no doubt whatsoever

Wasn't this the guy that went nuts one night and flipped out because he assumed I was someone I wasn't and got even more the angrier because I would not dispute it?

Bob-O

I thank you as well for wishing me a pleasent day. So far the day has gone by rather well. I am going through more items and listing them on eBay. While actual bidding appears slow from my "Seller standpoint" according to my myeBay page I can see that plenty of people are watching my auctions possibly waiting until the last minute to bid. Work, while hectic, is going along quite well and I am due for a step raise in the next month or two in the area of about $5000.

Tonight I may go out with some friends to dinner then perhaps call it an early evening as I will have a lot of things to do on Sunday. I am thinking of enjoying the day and doing laundry tomorrow.

What are you up to?

Bob-O

I thank you as well for wishing me a pleasent day. So far the day has gone by rather well. I am going through more items and listing them on eBay. While actual bidding appears slow from my "Seller standpoint" according to my myeBay page I can see that plenty of people are watching my auctions possibly waiting until the last minute to bid. Work, while hectic, is going along quite well and I am due for a step raise in the next month or two in the area of about $5000.

Tonight I may go out with some friends to dinner then perhaps call it an early evening as I will have a lot of things to do on Sunday. I am thinking of enjoying the day and doing laundry tomorrow.

What are you up to?

wow, 5 grand, good for you :clap:
as for me today, i am about to watch latest episode of BSG
then later tonight i will have work starting around 8 or 9 pm
my big decision is whether to call a friend of mine to come in with me tonite
so i can show him how to do my job while i am gone next month
or just let my boss find somebody, i think i will call my friend now actually
leave.gif

ps: my friends call me Robby not Bob :o

wow, 5 grand, good for you :clap:
as for me today, i am about to watch latest episode of BSG
then later tonight i will have work starting around 8 or 9 pm
my big decision is whether to call a friend of mine to come in with me tonite
so i can show him how to do my job while i am gone next month
or just let my boss find somebody, i think i will call my friend now actually
leave.gif

ps: my friends call me Robby not Bob :o

Update for Robert

Did my laundry already, going out now. Just waiting for my ride.
eBay auctions did not as I had hoped but that was because I did intentionally overprice some of the items so I would get above average prices on items even if sniped. A few people bit and have already paid.

Now I will relist at normal prices and not have to worry about relisting fees since the second go around is free if sold.

Update for Robert

Did my laundry already, going out now. Just waiting for my ride.
eBay auctions did not as I had hoped but that was because I did intentionally overprice some of the items so I would get above average prices on items even if sniped. A few people bit and have already paid.

Now I will relist at normal prices and not have to worry about relisting fees since the second go around is free if sold.

thx 4 the update buzzy babie, as for me, it worked out with Nick :)
he is now honor bound to do my job, but surrender it upon my return in April :guitar:
but good luck to you with ebay and all that :o

Wasn't this the guy that went nuts one night and flipped out because he assumed I was someone I wasn't and got even more the angrier because I would not dispute it?

At last I get back to you on this

I have not the slightest clue what you are meaning when you say I thought you were someone you wasn't? Please explain, or put up and shut up. I was new to this forum and you attacked. I did not know you previously. It was yourself who attacked me

Plus, you always screamed for Kewpie when I gave you an answer

I am on this list

Which confuses me as every post I made was in the sty???

Thought you could say what you like in the sty??? (keeping with the rules that is) :rolleyes:

I don't know you, but I do think this forum is more than a bit weird when it comes to differentiation of the meaning of the word 'troll'

As for myself, okay, I knew someone, it happens, and now it is over

It's just the rest, the comeback that I cannot get used to, like other members joining in, which is just so unacceptably weird, like they know me or something, and therefore have the knowledge to comment

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
buzz&robby go get a room buzzetta + robby = peace dmb = 4/14 msg nyc i <3 me some reelaround nail clippings reelaround is my friend reelaround was right trolls unwitting observer
Back
Top Bottom