The Song Stuck in Your Head

The Song from the Wonder Pets....

The phone.... The phone is ringing....

Why, when she sings Disturbia, does it sound like Disturbula? That's how the kids sing it too...:rolleyes: It is disturbing. And it needs to leave my head. :mad:

Where is Dave and Oh Sherry? :guitar:

Why, when she sings Disturbia, does it sound like Disturbula? That's how the kids sing it too...:rolleyes: It is disturbing. And it needs to leave my head. :mad:

That other song she sings, 'unfaithful' or something shows off her shiiite pronunciation too..'I don't want to be a murderer' sounds like 'i don't want to be a midget's wife/muller rice.' :(

Warrior In Woolworths-X-Ray Spex

My Creole Belle-Mississippi John Hurt

It was Jason Mraz (again) this morning, then it was the Killers "I Can't Stay" and then their "Neon Tiger" and for the last hour it's been Pink's "Who Knew". My daughter and I listened to the CD (twice) while cleaning house today.

part of 'Take Me Home Tonight' by Eddie Money & Ronnie Spector :eek:
so i am downloading it to get it out of my head :o so gr8, now i will have an Eddie Money song in my library :cool:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YwkuS9FlB7M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YwkuS9FlB7M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube] :)

That other song she sings, 'unfaithful' or something shows off her shiiite pronunciation too..'I don't want to be a murderer' sounds like 'i don't want to be a midget's wife/muller rice.' :(

well now we know why, dont we. Chris Brown probably knocked a few teeth out, which messed up her pronunciation.

in all seriousness though, that guys a total asshole. :rolleyes:

and as for this topic. my coworker is listening to some horrible....reggae-ish, spanishy dance music. so unfortunately, thats stuck in my head. :head-smack:

Back
Top Bottom