Weird things people say to you about Moz.

i just got a random text that said that "i just remembered that morrissey is gay because he fell on the floor and drank more..."

I think Morrissey would say, Never mind about all that chumba wumba stuff

"anyway you get excited by Morrisey - lets all have a school trip to see a Morrisey gig and then folow it up by slitting our wrists when we get back to school!"

"slit your wrists! Thats what I want to do every time I hear the positive joyful tones of Morrisey! Doesn't take much to get you excited either, just a bunch of highly depressing tunes"

:crazy:

"anyway you get excited by Morrisey - lets all have a school trip to see a Morrisey gig and then folow it up by slitting our wrists when we get back to school!"

"slit your wrists! Thats what I want to do every time I hear the positive joyful tones of Morrisey! Doesn't take much to get you excited either, just a bunch of highly depressing tunes"

:crazy:

Oh oh... you can't even spell Morrissey you lurgae

I saw my cousin a few weeks ago for the first time in years and Morrissey got mentioned in passing she said "i hate his voice he's miserble blah blah"and "you should listen to Elbow the singer sounds SO much like Morrissey":crazy:

the only one i can think of is my friend mentioning something about Morrissey having a wife. i was like, "are you serious, now?"

wait! though of another!
i have a Morrissey badge on my jacket that i wear nearly every day. so this girl in my chorus class comes up to me and says:
her: omigoshomigoshomigosh!
me: uhhhhh...yes?
her: is that EDWARD on that button??!! (obviously meaning the awful twilight character)

i had to leave the room and then laugh xD

Last edited:
I think I posted this in the wrong bit before...but I was asked "Neil Morrissey - oh him!" :crazy:

and then didnt he sing a town called malice :straightface:

I love it when waiting to get in to a show or waiting for the show to start at GA how people try to "out Morrisey" each other with their "knowledge." It's some of the best pre-show entertainment there is. Some of them are really :crazy:

One of the salesman for my company in NY asked what I was doing over the weekend (this was last week). I told him that I was going to see Morrissey in concert and he told me if he could send me some kleenex and then pretended to cry on the phone while he spoke to me.

Back
Top Bottom