Weird things people say to you about Moz.

My mum's boyfriend said 'Of course he is miserable havent you heard last of the gang to die?' :confused:

A friend of mine also said he didnt like Morrissey because nobody will remember him in 10 years!

Does your friend realise who Morrissey is, or was he thinking of Alexandra Burke?

I had a small clipping of an image of morrissey on me bedroom mirror and me sisters younger mate walked in and said "is that your dad" funny stuff.

Another group of friends said "hes a right miserable bastard" "hate his voice" and then pressed play on some bizzare drum and bass erghh strange!

I had a small clipping of an image of morrissey on me bedroom mirror and me sisters younger mate walked in and said "is that your dad" funny stuff.

Another group of friends said "hes a right miserable bastard" "hate his voice" and then pressed play on some bizzare drum and bass erghh strange!

Maybe that drum and bass thinks you're strange!

I want to buy it in hand on the day its realeased and me memories like a sive so i probably wont remember

I want to buy it in hand on the day its realeased and me memories like a sive so i probably wont remember

I had to preorder mine in Rochdale HMV. If I didn't they wouldn't be getting the 7" in stock, just the CD.

I might just enquire about the vinyl actually just in case cause i much prefer the record and sleeve

Not said to me, but my sister tried to play a Morrissey CD for a guy she dated briefly, but he wouldn't listen, screaming "HE'S GAY!!" Insecure about one's manhood, are we? She isn't dating him anymore because he's a passive-aggressive freak.

Not to smash the most deceased of horses, but who cares if Morrissey is gay, straight, whatever? But I confess to not watching movies starring known Republicans (e.g., Adam Sandler, Clint Eastwood), so that guy's not the only one with such quirks, I suppose.

My husband gets tired of constant Morrissey music because "all his songs sound the same." Mind you, my husband is Pakistani and sings semiclassical Indian ghazals, which to me ALL SOUND THE SAME. He's also a psychiatrist, so I played "Something Is Squeezing My Skull" for him, gleaning only a faint smile. ;)

BUMP!

I was telling my co-worker that I was going to see Morrissey next month. He said, "I would have thought that Morrissey had retired to some sort of country home for former angst ridden, ambiguously gay pop stars. He, Michael Stipe and the guy from the Cure would be sitting around playing shuffleboard and moaning about how shitty they have it."

I had to :D but inside I was all :mad::rolleyes:

BUMP!

I was telling my co-worker that I was going to see Morrissey next month. He said, "I would have thought that Morrissey had retired to some sort of country home for former angst ridden, ambiguously gay pop stars. He, Michael Stipe and the guy from the Cure would be sitting around playing shuffleboard and moaning about how shitty they have it."

thats actually really f***ing funny. and props to your coworker for even knowing who he was. only reason my coworkers know what im talking about when i say "I'm off all next week to see Morrissey 3 times" is b/c theyve heard me talk about him for 2.5 years now. :cool:

BUMP!

You can't let that pass. You gotta go into attack mode on that one, Corrissey. If nothing else a swift karate chop to the neck.

thats actually really f***ing funny. and props to your coworker for even knowing who he was. only reason my coworkers know what im talking about when i say "I'm off all next week to see Morrissey 3 times" is b/c theyve heard me talk about him for 2.5 years now. :cool:

Ha!

Yes, I was surprised, but he's my age. I've burned Killers CDs for him, so he's not all bad. ;)

You can't let that pass. You gotta go into attack mode on that one, Corrissey. If nothing else a swift karate chop to the neck.

Well, he's an owner so maybe I should let his remarks slide. :p I need the job.

BUMP!

Can you give me the contact info for that "retirement facility"? I'd like to do some preplanning arrangements while rates are down.

My brother calls Morrissey, "Moron Sings," which he means in a more or less affectionate way, as, he tolerates Morrissey's songs, but had a higher tolerance threshold for Morrissey and his songs before I became a fan.

I was talking to a guy who works on the same construction site as me and I was listening to Moz, he said "Morrissey, isn't he the guy from Coronation Street?" :rolleyes:

My mum said watching a Smiths vid the other day (in this order)
"Why does he find it so difficult to keep his shirt on?"
"He IS gay, you know"
"He's just a huge ego"

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom