My camera/guitar/moz shirt for a Jimmy Kimmel pass

Barky

I know I don't post here, but I need a ticket.

I have very little money, but I will trade any of my possessions. I have an Epiphone Les Paul Jr, a Fender Frontman 25 bass amp, a Kodak digital camera. I can make you a nice looking "Something Is Squeezing My Skull" shirt. I've made one for myself and saved the stencils.

I'm very desperate here, as I know I may not have the money to see him on tour this time around. Anyone want to help me over the gate from the parking lot? Seems very do-able. I am quite serious. Please, please, please!!!!

I tried everything to get a ticket - and everything worked! Now I have four extra. Possibly six. Got them off Craig's List though, so there's a chance they are fake. Knowing this, and being desperate at this point, I still payed 70 for them. The man transferred them to my name, but the tickets say they are non-transferable.

I've got a few people to offer these tickets to, but I'm sure I will have at least one extra spot if anyone needs in. I'd not charge, I'm just extremely grateful to get to be going.

Thank you MozSmith1 and BillyBu69.

JasonLeeming - I'd be crazy to not try so hard to get into such a relatively small show.

I tried everything to get a ticket - and everything worked! Now I have four extra. Possibly six. Got them off Craig's List though, so there's a chance they are fake. Knowing this, and being desperate at this point, I still payed 70 for them. The man transferred them to my name, but the tickets say they are non-transferable.

I've got a few people to offer these tickets to, but I'm sure I will have at least one extra spot if anyone needs in. I'd not charge, I'm just extremely grateful to get to be going.

Thank you MozSmith1 and BillyBu69.

JasonLeeming - I'd be crazy to not try so hard to get into such a relatively small show.

You crazy bastard.

Back
Top Bottom