Have you ever taken or had taken a pic of you that you regret?

The Seeker of Good Songs

A picture in another thread made me think of the question

Have you ever had a picture taken of you or took one yourself that you regret because it fell into the wrong hands.

The pic that made me think of this was:

20070713-TrueLove.jpg

Do you think people regret having pics like this taken?

in the bar i work at, ive seen people do worse* things then that with a bottle :eek:

*=worse by society's definition, personally i find that pic funny and a little sexy :o

Yes. Near Pont Alma in Paris. About 11 years ago.

then you should have put this thread in 'the sty' where it belongs :cool: sorry :o

I didn't think off topic didn't allow "off color" commentary, just not "flame-wars, arguments, fighting, etc." but I may be wrong.

Yes, but the photobucket police deleted it anyway. :D

i'm so unpic'eable, i'm always putting shit faces... and me friends time to time humilliate me with em

Have you ever had a picture taken of you or took one yourself that you regret because it fell into the wrong hands.

20070713-TrueLove.jpg

I'll bet she didn't go home alone. :eek:

I love taking pictures on unsuspecting people with my camera phone around New York City. heh heh heh.

20070713-TrueLove.jpg

One of the girls I went to high school with has a pic just like that one on her myspace. Haven't these people ever seen jarsquatter and how glass and the human body do not mix?

I regret every picture ever taken of me.

Even the ones taken next to hot enigma that is Joey Pants?

Yes. But I'm glad I have proof that I touched that hotness. :horny:

I still need to mail your book. I suck.

Back
Top Bottom