does Morrissey music make you feel better or worse about your relationship problems?

I

irksome-ivan

As a statesman speaking out about the perils of love gone astray, I decided to question you and see if Morrissey/Smiths music makes you feel better about your situation or causes you to dwell in your misery? I'm not sure which it does for me. Right now, I am experiencing a near life-crippling break-up with my female companion and of course I have buried myself in the music. Sometimes, I even develop this healthy-like anger and pretentiousness when I listen to "Let the Right One Slip In." I'm quite sure that the music helps me let go, but I am not positive. How about you guys? Sorry, if I'm being over-analytical........but its hereditary.

it depends on whether or not your significant other respected morrissey or not. if not then a clean break is imperitive.¿ As a statesman speaking out about the perils of love gone¿ astray, I decided to question you and see if Morrissey/Smiths¿ music makes you feel better about your situation or causes you¿ to dwell in your misery? I'm not sure which it does for me.¿ Right now, I am experiencing a near life-crippling break-up with¿ my female companion and of course I have buried myself in the¿ music. Sometimes, I even develop this healthy-like anger and¿ pretentiousness when I listen to "Let the Right One Slip¿ In." I'm quite sure that the music helps me let go, but I¿ am not positive. How about you guys? Sorry, if I'm being¿ over-analytical........but its hereditary.

I truly believe that Moz music helps me dwell in my self pity in the event of a break up. Consider songs such as "Seasick Yet Still Docked" and "Will Never Marry." Sometimes, if feels as if Morrissey is the only one that understands.

Re: No, not sad...

For me, I don't think that he makes me dwell in my sorrow, but I definately feel that he does enhance whatever it is that I'm feeling at the moment. If I am sad when I'm listening to him, then I feel perhaps a bit sadder hearing his poetry, but if I am happy, then I still remain happy, only it's not the type of happy that makes me bounce off of walls. It's kinda like sunny happiness inside...lol, that sounded soooo cheesy, but seriously.:)However, he does relax me, and sometimes when I am relaxed, people mistake my relaxation as meloncholy.Sometimes I even mistake my relaxation as meloncholy. I dunno, I don't think I made any sence in this post.Sorry for wasting your time...But hey, I do feel compelled to say that I am very sorry to hear of your unfortunate break-up...:(
~Modest¿ As a statesman speaking out about the perils of love gone¿ astray, I decided to question you and see if Morrissey/Smiths¿ music makes you feel better about your situation or causes you¿ to dwell in your misery? I'm not sure which it does for me.¿ Right now, I am experiencing a near life-crippling break-up with¿ my female companion and of course I have buried myself in the¿ music. Sometimes, I even develop this healthy-like anger and¿ pretentiousness when I listen to "Let the Right One Slip¿ In." I'm quite sure that the music helps me let go, but I¿ am not positive. How about you guys? Sorry, if I'm being¿ over-analytical........but its hereditary.

Back
Top Bottom