Using Morrissey Quotes in an Argument is...

Using Morrissey Quotes in an Argument is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when i do it, then well, it can be awesome, especially if i find the right pic :p
but most others should not even try, lets face it, most of the tards that post here dont even know the words to his songs let alone quotes by him
which are frequently taken out of context by uneducated losers :cool:

An argument with whom? My five year old son? Someone here? We need more information.

I think it's clever, and the cleverness increases with the cluelessness of your opponent. Using them here, that's just coals to Newcastle.

To me logic & truth are the best weapons used in any argument

the truth is frequently not logical though
spock.jpg

An argument with whom? My five year old son? Someone here? We need more information.

I think it's clever, and the cleverness increases with the cluelessness of your opponent. Using them here, that's just coals to Newcastle.

I asked, so I'm not arguing, but I'm not sure about referring to things in an argument that your opponent doesn't understand. It's like an in-joke, which I like, but if you are the only one that gets the joke or reference, it raises philosophical questions.

Is it enough to amuse yourself? Are things funny because they would be funny if others were there to hear them? Or does it make you isolated, talking to yourself while talking to others, in a sense?

I meant here, mostly. This is the place that I see Morrissey quotes used as a bible might be used to settle arguments elsewhere.

I usually quote Girls Aloud in a argument.

Blah: You're a bitch.
Me: I think you're off your head.
Blah: Wut?
Me: It really doesn't phase me how you spend your time.
Blah: ....
Me: Real Talk

I usually quote Girls Aloud in a argument.

Blah: You're a bitch.
Me: I think you're off your head.
Blah: Wut?
Me: It really doesn't phase me how you spend your time.
Blah: ....
Me: Real Talk

I thought Real Talk was R Kelley. I need to take notes. :D

I thought Real Talk was R Kelley. I need to take notes. :D

I think the titties on a fish was r kelly.

I think quoting Morrissey is only acceptable if you use air quotes. Son and heir quotes if you want to get technical.

Tags
dave = dave dave = iamnicola dave = the sex dave = ∏r^2 iamnicola = hot iamnicola = shut-in iamnicola has agoraphobia number 9 you go girl
Back
Top Bottom