BSG* is back!

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
Battlestar_Galactica_intro.jpg

i lubs this this show, you all shoud too
if there already is a thread for it then gr8
otherwise, i am gonna talk BSG here, now i gotta go watch the new episode
leave.gif

*=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_(2004_TV_series)#Episodes_13_to_22

i saw another awesome episode of this show, you people are really missing out who have not seen it, especially from its start :eek:
this past episode touched on one of my fave story lines
GW150H226

the love between William and Laura, their story is so lovely sometimes it makes me weep :o

woa, just watched the latest episode, i cant believe they lost Galactica to those bad guys like
battlestar_4x07_gaeta.jpg

Gaeta :eek: or that
leah-cairns-003.jpg

the beautiful 'Racetrack' is on their side :tears:

I love BSG and cant wait for the next episode I hate it when they cut it off for TBC grrrr.

Starbuck has been bugging me for a bit now I am not keen as she seems to have lost her edge verging on insanity.

Her body in the cockpit was a mental twist would not have thought it until they were tracking the beacon.

This whole mutiny thing atm is probably one of the best twists. As this is the last season do they destroy themselves or get wiped out by the cylons.

Admiral Adama is wicked loved his reaction when Gaeta gave the order for the marines to enter the command centre. What frak is going on. And then his threat to them all about there will be no forgiveness and you will die with nothing :lol:

Kat (Starbuck) is in her element as well shooting people in the back of the head but I think that Admiral has noticed something isnt right with her if. Not sure if you noticed the wee look he gave her when she tried to shoot there prisoner?

I love BSG and cant wait for the next episode I hate it when they cut it off for TBC grrrr.

Starbuck has been bugging me for a bit now I am not keen as she seems to have lost her edge verging on insanity.

Her body in the cockpit was a mental twist would not have thought it until they were tracking the beacon.

This whole mutiny thing atm is probably one of the best twists. As this is the last season do they destroy themselves or get wiped out by the cylons.

Admiral Adama is wicked loved his reaction when Gaeta gave the order for the marines to enter the command centre. What frak is going on. And then his threat to them all about there will be no forgiveness and you will die with nothing :lol:

Kat (Starbuck) is in her element as well shooting people in the back of the head but I think that Admiral has noticed something isnt right with her if. Not sure if you noticed the wee look he gave her when she tried to shoot there prisoner?

TBC? and Gaeta is going down, big time, the forces of evil will not hold on to the Galactica for long :mad:
as for Starbuck, cmon dude, its always better to have her on your side then against it :eek:

yes, yes, yes!
dont read below if you have not watched the latest episode

they retook Galactica and defeated the forces of evil :clap:
im glad that Zarek bastard finally got what was coming to him :gun:
however, when it came down to it in the end
felix-gaeta-gr.jpg

it would have been nice to save Gaeta, he was born good :o
but the world made him bad, good bye Felix :tears:

what an awesome episode!
the return of Boomer(the 1st of the #8s)
grace-park.jpg

my 1st BSG love :love:
sure, she is as duplicitous as they come :eek:, but thats what makes her so exciting :guitar:
i mean Sharon is gr8 and all as goody two shoes people go :straightface:
but Boomer makes the world go round! :thumb:

ps: boy am i gonna miss bsg while i am gone :tears:

i just watched the last BSG and it was great, but its gonna be a little hard to on without it now :tears:
it was so frakkin good, i just wanted it to go on forever and ever :straightface:
maybe i will wait a couple of months and start watching it again from the start
33.gif

or could wait til i find someone to watch it all again with me :popcorn:
yeah, i like that idea :sweet:

Tags
awesome bsg=best show ever geek alert!!! nerds unite and take over phenomenal
Back
Top Bottom