Nowhere to be found

E

Ereth

I've been out shopping for the past two days (there's a special reason to get it done early this year), and I've covered four malls and a number of music stores- both local and franchised.

I couldn't find a single copy of The Best of Morrissey anywhere, and the clerks have never heard of Morrissey or the CD! I live in a town of around four hundred thousand, and it's the home of several colleges and a major university. Ten years ago the racks would have been loaded with Morrissey/Smiths CDs.

No wonder the album isn't selling! I wouldn't haven't even have known about it if not for the information on Morrissey-Solo, and I guess I wouldn't have my copy if I hadn't ordered it online.

There have been ads in RS and Spin this week, but that seems to be all Rhino is doing to market the album.

Re: Not at Best Buy either!

> Try Best Buy you idiot!

I'm not an idiot! I did look at Best Buy, and then I wandered over to drool over a 60 inch digital TV. I got so excited over the prospect of owning one that I forgot to get the printer cartridges.

No Best of Morrissey in my town!

Hey urethra breath,Move your dumb ass to a town that has actual people living in it. That way,you can find it. hell,I saw it at Wal-mart Jackalope,so you either live in some backwardz ass country hick town,or you're just not looking for it hard enough? I vote for both answerz. pack up and move s.hitstain.

Well that sucks co.ck. You can always try Amazon.com (but the shipping fees are awful), if I wasn't such a prick (complete with hymen sauce)..I'd score you one.

They have them here at Best Buy, Virgin Megastore and the local CD whorehouse.

Offer still on the table, u want one, u know where to ask (placing hand on desk).

> you either live in some backwardz ass
> country hick town

400,000 people not enough for you?

Re: Preordered mine at Amazon

My point is that if my city doesn't stock the CD, what about the smaller towns around the US?

Re: Preordered mine at Amazon

My Point is: if you want to find it,go somewhere wher there are actual people with a fuggin clue? as in,people with good morrissey taste? I'll bet you a bag of marblez that you'll find the latest by the wu-yuck clan and that faggy fag fag ricky(im so schitty,I got booted out of mecrapo)martin though huh? My suggestion to you then is this: grab the record store clerk by his pocket protector and shove peniclz up his fingernails until he promises to buy some morrissey best of cd's for his shelves. Either that,or you can just tell him that Mr.Proper will come there and take a nice crap all over his precious Weezer/radiohead cd'z that he so cherishez,cool?

Re: Amazon.com

All that place is is a ripoff and a half. I wouldn't buy a stack of matches from that place. Did you know they are bankrupt? that's right,no money,You probably won't get your schit and they'll surely haggle you on the pricey price. Don't do,go to your local used record store and pound the clerk in the melon and ask him to save it when it comes in used for you? tell 'em MR.Proper said so.

Re: You're 28?

> My Point is: if you want to find it,go somewhere wher there are
> actual people with a fuggin clue? as in,people with good
> morrissey taste? I'll bet you a bag of marblez that you'll find
> the latest by the wu-yuck clan and that faggy fag fag ricky(im
> so schitty,I got booted out of mecrapo)martin though huh? My
> suggestion to you then is this: grab the record store clerk by
> his pocket protector and shove peniclz up his fingernails until
> he promises to buy some morrissey best of cd's for his shelves.
> Either that,or you can just tell him that Mr.Proper will come
> there and take a nice crap all over his precious
> Weezer/radiohead cd'z that he so cherishez,cool?

Just what type of delayed developmemnt do you suffer from?
Sheesh

Re: You're 28?

I suffer from not enough morrissey music.wait.reverse that,I suffer from not enough NEW morrissey music. Hey,I think it's a bad thing that you cannot find mozzer music in your town,a shame. But,take my advice. You issueing the jackalope behind the counter the beating he so well deservez,would probably wake hiz sorry azz up to the fact that no one in his store carez about the latest pearl jam cd(they simply stink like s.hit) Eddie vedder has got to be the worst singer i have ever heard. Or hiz precious little radiohead/smashing pumpkins cd's? I think I'd like to go to tulsa and smash a few pumpkins over that fuggknucklez head. That better?

Back
Top Bottom