Third Manchester date?

racheluk

There was a small article in the Manchester Evening News this week about Moz hinting at retiring soon and at the end in mentioned that he was touring in May 'including 3 Manchester dates'.

Does this mean:

a) there is a third Manchester date which has somehow passed me by?
b) a third Manchester date is going to be announced?
c) the MEN made a typo?

There was a small article in the Manchester Evening News this week about Moz hinting at retiring soon and at the end in mentioned that he was touring in May 'including 3 Manchester dates'.

Does this mean:

a) there is a third Manchester date which has somehow passed me by?
b) a third Manchester date is going to be announced?
c) the MEN made a typo?

ring the men;)

Janice Long played the new single on her show this morning and said how Moz would be celebrating his 50th this year by playing a gig on his birthday in Manchester, one of THREE concerts he will be playing in Manchester.
This is getting to be troubling :confused:

Janice Long played the new single on her show this morning and said how Moz would be celebrating his 50th this year by playing a gig on his birthday in Manchester, one of THREE concerts he will be playing in Manchester.
This is getting to be troubling :confused:

hmmm,
I suspect though she was just reading of a bit of paper, and the researcher type person got that from the newspaper that originally said it... (ie shit bbc staff who cant do their jobs properly!)

However i do wish he'd get on and bloody announce it, if its gonna be squishded in on the sunday, we need to know asap, before all our travel arrangements are set in stone.
:mad:

A third Manchester date must happen as my tickets for the 22nd and 23rd have been cancelled due to a credit-card cock-up.
They also messed up my arrangements for Kerry and Galway.

Yours, not happy
etc

He should do a third Manchester date. Going on the 22nd and 23rd May just isn't enough for me. I want more.

A third Manchester date must happen as my tickets for the 22nd and 23rd have been cancelled due to a credit-card cock-up.
They also messed up my arrangements for Kerry and Galway.

Yours, not happy
etc

awww, thats AWFUL, they are too quick to cancel tix on us those ticket sellers... im so sorry for you. :mad:

If I don't get tickets to the BBC thing, I'll probably scrape some pennies together and go on my own.:p
Then again, will his voice last?:eek:

Bridgwater Hall then, eh?

Sorry about your card problems Mr Chill. I was looking forward to seeing you in Killarney.

Peter

He should do a third Manchester date. Going on the 22nd and 23rd May just isn't enough for me. I want more.

Jeez! Some people are keen....well, as keen as...me! ;) But on a serious note, if there was a 3rd Manchester date, it would be very wellcome! Rather 3 in Manchester than 3 at the Brixton shit hole. I HATE Brixton Academy....and Brixton full stop.

Lol, not stressing about this so much cos I've already shelled out for 10 gigs x 3... BBC one is more important (not cos its free as it'll be cheaper to buy a ticket for Manchester show than travel to a free one in London). Anyway, for someone who doesnt give a shit you spend a lot of time on here :p

i don't:eek: i just love looking at you voodoo:eek:well you avatar:p

Back
Top Bottom