Dogs cannot use condoms but...

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
Stray dogs in India's financial capital, Mumbai (Bombay) should be sterilised not killed, says former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson.

Animal lover Ms Anderson intervened on the dogs' behalf in a letter to the city authorities.

"Dogs cannot use condoms but... they can be 'fixed' painlessly," she wrote.

She ought to know. She's screwed just about everyone and everything on the planet.

Also, "fixed painlessly" is an oxymoron. :)

There is a group in Arizona called AZ cats.. they take feral cats and instead of killing them, they neuter/spay them and let them back out in the wild.

There is a group in Arizona called AZ cats.. they take feral cats and instead of killing them, they neuter/spay them and let them back out in the wild.

I live in Phoenix. That's nice, they neuter/spay the cats just so they can be eaten by the coyotes! I kid you not, I've seen packs of coyotes trolling golf courses in retirement communities waiting for nightfall so they can snack on some retiree's toy dog/cat.

She's a sweetheart and she's right.

She's a sweetheart and she's right.

She's hideous (IMO), but you're right: she would know if dogs can or cannot wear jimmy hats.

they can't that much is true but they can be made out of them like in the new durex commercial

(not for when the kiddies are about remember its a durex commercial)

See! Dogs can wear jimmy hats! Hell, they ran a train on that one dog!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn dogs shouldn't be getting it on if they don't have good jobs and plenty of money to support their young... uh. I just mixed up two completely separate issues. My bad.

Damn dogs shouldn't be getting it on if they don't have good jobs and plenty of money to support their young... uh. I just mixed up two completely separate issues. My bad.

No kidding, freaking Slum Mutts...

Tags
stfu
Back
Top Bottom