Looking for a picture...

Voodoo Doll

Does anyone have an uncropped picture of Moz from the Greatest Hits cover (like below) but one that shows his hair? I need a really good quality close up of his face (a recent one) cos I want a portrait tattooing. I wanted the Ringleader cover but it looks like it would be the size of my whole back as they said the face alone needs to be the size of a cd so the next picture I like after that is the Greatest Hits one
morrissey-greatest-hits.jpg

Thanks

I do not think you'll find a pic of the Greatest Hits will ALL his hair in it. As far as big scans go, the largest and most gorgeous ones I've seen for his records/singles are on:

http://www.vulgarpicture.com

And BTW, the Greatest Hits pic isn't recent. I think it's like 15 years old. Just sayin.

Good luck,

- J

I do not think you'll find a pic of the Greatest Hits will ALL his hair in it. As far as big scans go, the largest and most gorgeous ones I've seen for his records/singles are on:

http://www.vulgarpicture.com

And BTW, the Greatest Hits pic isn't recent. I think it's like 15 years old. Just sayin.

Good luck,

- J
It's easy to forget how old we are getting! Thanks for the vulgarpicture tip, havent been on there in ages... I think I have a good excuse to spend the next few days on the frink thread :D

Great choice I had this picture tattoed on my back last May, good luck trying to find a complete picture though I search the internet for days! I don't think one exists, I just matched it up with one that looked similar and it turned out pretty good! Good luck!:D

Great choice I had this picture tattoed on my back last May, good luck trying to find a complete picture though I search the internet for days! I don't think one exists, I just matched it up with one that looked similar and it turned out pretty good! Good luck!:D

Can I see a picture of your tattoo please? dont suppose you have the one you matched it up with as well do you? sorry if i'm being too cheeky but I really would love to see your tattoo - PM me if you dont want to post it...
Thanks

It would have been if I hadnt first been so chuffed to see the words 'I have it' before I saw the pic... :tears:

you can always ask the tattooer to do the same that flax did... but does it really have to be this picture? well, in any case, i think it will work pretty well the way it is, what makes you want the whole picture?

Since you are talking about greatest hits, does any of you hold a copy of its japanese release? If so, can you tell me if it has got the lyrics of all songs in the booklet?
Cheers Moz!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a good choice for a tattoo, but I'm sorry there's no full size one. Ask Jake? Maybe he'll share... Anyway, I'm entering the competition with this one
wiggymoz.jpg

Looks so fake :p Wigged Moz

sorry to jump on the wagon, but I was looking for a high quality image of a particular photo of Morrissey and Marr- where they are both looking at the camera, moz ,I think, has his hands around marr, and ,I also think, Morrissey is wearing a pink shirt.

If anyone has a clue which one I mean from my vague description- I would love a link.

Back
Top Bottom