The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I've lost my keys. I'm effectively a prisoner in my own house, I can't come or go unless one of my flatmates is there. Sux. :(

I've lost my keys. I'm effectively a prisoner in my own house, I can't come or go unless one of my flatmates is there. Sux. :(

I've done that before. Are they inside or outside the house?

I studied Munch last year, oh the embarrasment! :blushing:

I completely forgot that my car lease ran out on Friday. So I don't know if they can arrest me or repo the car and I'm kind of worried.

Are you still in prison?
You might starve to death !
:tears:

I'm surviving on basic rations of porridge and naan bread. It's not so bad, starting to consider making a new life for myself here as a hermit. ;)

I make girls cheat on their boyfriends way, way too much. Why are single girls so unattractive?? Fml.

even though we set a new record at the bar last night :thumb:
and I personally made a pretty good amount of cash :guitar:
there were no ladies in Snow White costumes the whole night :eek:
prsw.jpg
its just not Halloween without some purdy girls dressed as the most lovely princess :blushing:

*="punk rock Snow White" if you see her let me know! please? :o

There was a Mexican Snow White at my party. :thumb: She was just a normal Snow White though, not a slutty Snow White. We got some tricker treater teenager's who were all slutty things, slutty Strawberry Shortcake. Slutty Witch. Slutty Nurse. THey were trick or treating though because they were too young to go to a bar to show off their nubile boobs in these costumes! :eek:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom