The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
My most promising applicant this weekend has a $5000 outstanding debt to another apartment complex. :tears: Thank God for credit checks, jeez.

Now is not a good time to be getting cocksblocked. :mad:

I've been working my ass off painting and helping a disabled lady with her curtain rod and installing stuff, then signing a lease, taking apps from people FIVE HOURS LATE to an appointment when I was meeting other people, all under the wire to be out of the house by 7:30. I'm a sweaty, gross mess, I go to take a shower and the circuit break is tripped. Now waiting for hot water. I'm in the worst mood.

The PARTY starts when I get there I remind myself, I just love discovering new bands.

fml.

This is what it's like having stoner friends.

Stoner: Hey, what are you doing? Come meet us at the bar.
Me: I'm working but I should be home in 30. Too tired to go out tonight.
Stoner: Can we come hang out?
Me: Yeah totally, let me get home first.
Stoner: Okay.

[Me: Drive home fast, clean up house, think about going to get some beers, sit and look at internet realizing it's been an hour...]

Me: WHere you at?
Stoner: We got tired. Home now.

:straightface:

Someone hit my car last night and took off. Nice dent in the bumper. Good times.

My email is broken!

Yeaaaahhhhh.

I have a friend who randomly stopped emailing with me and I suspect there's something f***ed up with my email and I don't even know where to start fixing it. My boss had his AOL account hacked last month and lost all his history and contacts and outgoing emails sent only viruses. If I'm doing that I want to remedy it ASAP. Maybe I should just breakdown and get a gmail account. I like yahoo. It's code for vagina.

My friend invited me on an impromptu road trip to Arizona to attend the gay wedding of a mutual friend of ours. Her brother is driving, the same man who has so much road rage that on several occasions after they drove 300 miles to get to my house from where they live my friend has vowed to take the train home and broke out in hives from the stress. So there's a wedding, shitsville Arizona (everything in AZ is creepy and gross), driving with Mad Max of THunderdome and his sister rocking in the fetal position in the backseat...I said I had to work. :D Actually I do but I could've made it happen if the wedding was in Aspen and I was driving. SHe still asked to sleep at my house Friday, the paranoid part of me wonders if she didn't invite me on the fun road trip just to ask if they could spend the night? Oh well, I'm always saying mi casa. When people visit it always gives me the excuse I need to dust.

Last night Eddie Izzard announced a show at the tiny Largo Wednesday. :tears: My sister has her heart set on a Phils game and Wednesday is the only night that works with her days off. Dammit.

This is why surprise show announcements are sometimes amazing and sometimes frustrating as EFF.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom