The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I don't have any good food in the house for dinner, and I'm starving!

FML

P.S. I'm sorry Coz, I hope she gets accepted! :thumb:

I really have nothing to complain about in the grand scheme of things.

Just got out of the shower and realized I'm out of hairspray.

FML.

Ever dropped yourself in the shit via your mobile phone?

i once texed a friend slagging off my boss and sent the message to my boss by mistake! :eek:

Re: Is there ANYTHING you wouldnt do for a million pounds/dollars?

Quite a few things actually. Some things are not worth it.

To tell the truth, I do not mind thread merges or thread moves. You know why? I realized today that looking for them is a fun game like an Easter egg hunt. LOL

To tell the truth, I do not mind thread merges or thread moves. You know why? I realized today that looking for them is a fun game like an Easter egg hunt. LOL

Don't you find Kewpie's OCD ish thread moveage a bit odd though? I wonder if blue jag is feeding Kewpie's obsession. Therefore I wonder who is really winning in this exchange.

Don't you find Kewpie's OCD ish thread moveage a bit odd though? I wonder if blue jag is feeding Kewpie's obsession. Therefore I wonder who is really winning in this exchange.

I actually do not. It honestly does not bother me. It is David T's house. He must approve of what she does in coordination for his vision of what the forum should be. If he did not he would give her the boot.

Seriously I guess you could say that I "get it."

if i posted a thread on here now saying i was giving everybody a million pounds it would be merged with some other drivel!:mad::mad::mad:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom