The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Bleh. I'm coughing like I smoke 50 a day, my throat is sore and croaky and I can barely breathe through my nose. No sleep for me tonight then. FMIS (f*** My Immune System).

Not a severe FML, but still.

I was coughing incessantly a few hours ago, wanna die with me? :) Nah, I'm sure you won't die just yet. Your immune system can cope! :thumb:

I hate constantly feeling like a failure and a disappointment. And today, for once, I don't deserve it. 2009 cannot end quickly enough. :mad: FML.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, an inconsiderate random user bumped all the Top100 polls threads at once!

He could've voted without adding any comments. :rolleyes:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, an inconsiderate random user bumped all the Top100 polls threads at once!

He could've voted without adding any comments. :rolleyes:

:p awww that was cute. a FMML! ("F. My Moderator Life") :o

my wandering I got me in trouble as it often does :eek:
shit man, I know I am no looker, so I have tried to never hold any of that sort of crap against other people :straightface:
& I am not going to over analyze what happened anymore than I already have :crazy:
I feel guilty about it, given the particular situation, it was thoughtless of me, careless, but it was not intentional, I was not pulling a "Larry David" :o
but now I can go back to what I do best:
smoking(this one I quit completely, no questions asked, aint I special? :rolleyes:), drinking and internetz :cool:

The Soup just spoiled the ending of Dexter for me. :tears: FML

But it was funny so I guess okay.

FML.
Oh God please help me.
He won't.
So FML.

:eek:
:pray:

Well -- that's if I prayed. But really, best wishes for whatever it is you are facing :(

I am ill for the holidays :( :( Nowhere near as exigent as some of the problems people are having in this thread, but still puts a damper on the season for me. *coughs*

:eek:
:pray:

Well -- that's if I prayed. But really, best wishes for whatever it is you are facing :(

I am ill for the holidays :( :( Nowhere near as exigent as some of the problems people are having in this thread, but still puts a damper on the season for me. *coughs*

Well then, from my personal, limited but still existing reserve of joy of life - all the best! Get well!

Well then, from my personal, limited but still existing reserve of joy of life - all the best! Get well!

Find your joy every day to fill that reserve...take some joy from your children and some from the little beautiful encounters each new day can bring. It may just be the warm smile of a stranger. Make it yours...:)

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom