The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Just had one of the worst days of my working life :(:mad::(:tears: and come home for a quiet meal with friends. Beginning to unwind when Ms Judgemental 2009 comes barging in like a bull in china shop casting moral judgements, aspersions and aggression all over the room, ending with words meaning

"if things don't go the way I want then I'll leave, 'cause you are not good enough for me!"

and I'm thinking

"if you want to leave then go. Don't blame us for your lack of resolve. Since when was bullying and claiming the moral high ground the best way to treat your friends?"

:angry:

Well kids, someone completely insulted my intelligence. FML. I'm Audi!

Last edited:
I just found out yesterday how bad I behaved on Sunday when I went into work on my off day. :o
I just do not understand how I could act so drunk when I am there but not working. :confused:
f***in A, I guess, I should only drink when I am working too? :squiffy:
fml...

I feel really ill today, and yet so hungry, FML. And before anyone says it, I'm not knocked up. :p

The only time my sinuses and head feel clear is when I, you know, do that thing with yourself that your not supposed to do and I have none privacy today. fml

Need some help? :lbf:

Seriously. :rolleyes:

"Honey, I'm conjested. Mind if we f*** for a bit?"

It seriously works. Maybe if I just exercised or something similar to increasing blood flow or whatever, but it totally clears up my head, like right around the time I climax I can feel my sinuses open up and drain into my throat. THen I spit it out and rest like a baby for hours. It's fascinating and almost more satisfying than the orgasm itself. I'm sure there's a scientific explaination for it.

Or alternately, I'm just an attention whore who doesn't swallow. :mad: FML

OK, well maybe you are too far for that. I can just f*** too. As long as you don't mind getting a little hot and sweaty. :D

Dayuuuum. Sorry, I only f*** people in my own tax bracket. :p But don't mistake me for being 1040EZ, I am a lady.

ta-dum cha!

Dayuuuum. Sorry, I only f*** people in my own tax bracket. :p But don't mistake me for being 1040EZ, I am a lady.

ta-dum cha!

I tried to find my tax bracket, but got lost and came home. So, lets review your just plain ole 1040 and you don't swallow. Go listen to Skin Storm 40 more times and we'll decide on meeting location. Maybe somewhere in Oklahoma. :cool:

FTL? :sleeping: what's that stand for? :rolleyes:

f*** Their Lives? I'm guessin' here...

Anyway, I'm annoyed because my immune system won't beat these germs anytime soon. I missed 3 hours of Roytime today, and I had lots of coughing fits!

Last edited:
I walked out of my job yesterday, FML.

Can I be nosey and ask why?

f*** everything! if I want to get out of bed at 10.30 and eat toast and spend all day writing poetry without looking for a job until I go back to Uni, then f*** it, I shall do!

Can I be nosey and ask why?

f*** everything! if I want to get out of bed at 10.30 and eat toast and spend all day writing poetry without looking for a job until I go back to Uni, then f*** it, I shall do!

Of course! My boss who is/was also a friend invited someone to the pub we work at that another member of staff and i had barred. This person has punched me, threatend my friends, spat in another friends face and generally harrassed me for the best part of a year... you wanna know why my boss invited him? Yeah? Coz they're bikers and there's some f***ed up brotherly loyalty bullshit going on. So i told my boss to stick the job up his arse, and use my wages to buy beer for him and his new boyfriend. C**TS!!!!!

Last edited:
Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom