The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I am tired of nonsense. FML.

looking for an alternative to drinking himself into oblivion. he gets a referral to another psychiatrist. two weeks from now. fml.

Spending my night sponging pastel and clay off a £5 charity shop dress that makes me look like Ugly Betty. FML

Ugly Betty is an indie kid. She just doesn't know it yet.

Stupid c***s are everywhere. FML

I can't understand why I am constantly a victim of theft. In the past, say, two years, I have had the following items stolen, in entirely seperate incidents: three mobile phones, one handbag, one lipgloss, one driver's license, one set of house keys, one jacket...In the midst of life we are in debt, et cetera.
Anyway, today my lovely coat was stolen. :mad: FML.

Yeah. Be glad of that. If I spoke Spanish, or Polish, or knew all about some crazy-ass computer databases I would have one today.

This isn't self-pity, merely frustration. I'll get one soon, it's just a weird time in history to be looking for work.

You can seriously get one that easily if one knows Spanish?? Where is this now?

The world is full of c***s and they're always at my front door.

Please let my run of bad luck and being shat upon from great heights be over soon. :pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel lots of asswork being done, kinda aggreessively too. Show the crowd your palm when you arrange the cord, just in case. Don't do it obviously, just make a mental note to keep your palm open. fml

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom