The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
came out of my local church tonight to find some c*** had stolen my car stereo. FML indeed.

When I was going through my divorce, I'd come home and find furniture missing.
He took the Dining Room and Living Room furniture, along with the entertainment center, TV, stereo, etc...
One day, a ceiling fan had even been removed. :crazy:

He didn't remove the ceiling fan, he just disconnected it so it wouldn't run.

I want my books back. I left him all the furniture.

He didn't remove the ceiling fan, he just disconnected it so it wouldn't run.

I want my books back. I left him all the furniture.

That's just BS, why can't things just be civil. I left with virtually nothing. I took no furniture, just clothes and other personal effects.

I really hate that for you. I'm in the same situation myself.

Grrrrrrrrrr!

One of my house mates is so selfish!
Why she has to cook smelly food after 22:30?
She should move out and find her own flat if she has no consideration for other people. :mad:

So my mother is back in her usual state, and my best friend just rang to say they'd walked in the pub and she was off her face and has been bothering them all night, telling them they aren't old enough to be out (they're 18!) etc etc. Thanks for embarrassing me in front of my friends, Mum. As if everyone I meet doesn't already greet me by saying 'I saw your Mum in the [insert pub] last night and she was hammered, haha'. So my friend booked a taxi and my Mum promised to get in and go home and now hasn't. f*** my life.

When I was going through my divorce, I'd come home and find furniture missing.
He took the Dining Room and Living Room furniture, along with the entertainment center, TV, stereo, etc...
One day, a ceiling fan had even been removed. :crazy:

That's not nice....as long he left your Morrissey cds though.;)

Broke a nail. FML!

It never gets easier. FML!

Listen...if you heard about my day you wouldn't believe it......
I could write scripts for Telemundo...for real...
:squiffy:

I got it all....every kinda drama....

Baby daddy drama, Mama drama, Papa drama, car drama (it rained all in my ride today...and on my leather seats dammit!!), attitude, poppin' off....

I'm writin' scripts and gonna be a Telemundo star!!
(look out for me!!)

I got it all....every kinda drama....

Baby daddy drama, Mama drama, Papa drama, car drama (it rained all in my ride today...and on my leather seats dammit!!), attitude, poppin' off....

I'm writin' scripts and gonna be a Telemundo star!!
(look out for me!!)

Good lawrd, sound like you did have a FML day. Sorry. You need a little eminmen to listen to? :squiffy:

Naw...Nic and I are over in the Kellz thread poppin' off...come up in our piece if you waunt 2...
:cool:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HtJCjjX5N5c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HtJCjjX5N5c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom