The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I have to hand thousands of flyers and stand people insulting me and being rude, like "I don't want your shit" is either that or people being condescent with me... sometimes I get kicked out places because it is prohibited and it's private property and I can't hand shit and then when I get back with a sore back because it's a lot and have to hand them all I get yelled.

I know it doesn't sound that hard, but it is, at the end of the day your back just kills you.

and it's southamerica, it's bloody hot even on winter.

You have to pass out flyers all day, everyday?
Those must be some important flyers!
I bet it is a tiring job.

Eff little cheating toe-rags. I'll never make that mistake again.. :mad:

Stuff sucks! FML!

My ex-husband has stolen many of my books. Wuthering Heights, 1984, Animal Farm, Brave New World. I wish he'd just sign up for his own damn Intro to Lit class and stop mooching off me. I didn't steal his f-ing wrenches and electrical plier thingies, he shouldn't be stealing my trade tools. I keep having to ask for them back, one by one. It's so f-ing tiresome.

We need a union, that's what we need. International Brotherhood of People who Read Too Much. :o

Oh Christ, another stifled Friday night. And, I think the neighbours (who are verging on being categorised as geriatrics) are at it. fml.

I have to withdraw from this semester. Is that f*** My Lifey enough?

I may resort to tearfully rocking myself on the floor in the corner of the room until it stops....that, or I'll employ some earphones :thumb:

Absolutely...phones, plugs, cotton, use what ya got! You don't want to start hallucinating and get visuals...
:eek:

My ex-husband has stolen many of my books. Wuthering Heights, 1984, Animal Farm, Brave New World. I wish he'd just sign up for his own damn Intro to Lit class and stop mooching off me. I didn't steal his f-ing wrenches and electrical plier thingies, he shouldn't be stealing my trade tools. I keep having to ask for them back, one by one. It's so f-ing tiresome.

We need a union, that's what we need. International Brotherhood of People who Read Too Much. :o

When I was going through my divorce, I'd come home and find furniture missing.
He took the Dining Room and Living Room furniture, along with the entertainment center, TV, stereo, etc...
One day, a ceiling fan had even been removed. :crazy:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom