The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
wgysy1.jpg

Phillies lost. fml

I'm supposed to love my job because I work four days at week and get payed like a regular worker, but I have to walk on the f***ing sunshine the whole day and it is bloody irritating not to mention how much I sweat, yet people say I'm spoiled for hating such a dream job.

I'm supposed to love my job because I work four days at week and get payed like a regular worker, but I have to walk on the f***ing sunshine the whole day and it is bloody irritating not to mention how much I sweat, yet people say I'm spoiled for hating such a dream job.

What do you do?

I'll be living off of Ramen Noodles for the next three days. :sick:

'In Hamlet, no-one can be taken at face value.' To what extent do you think this is true, both for the characters of the drama and the audience?
+
Starting at 11:30
=
Fml

'In Hamlet, no-one can be taken at face value.' To what extent do you think this is true, both for the characters of the drama and the audience?
+
Starting at 11:30
=
Fml

:horny:

I think it's more the time influencing my lackluster feelings tonight, I will take the day off tomorrow and give it some luvin

Well good luck, and enjoy yourself :)
You'll miss that manic-depressive Dane one day...

I did something very embarrassing today. I am a klutz. :blushing:

What do you do?

I have to hand thousands of flyers and stand people insulting me and being rude, like "I don't want your shit" is either that or people being condescent with me... sometimes I get kicked out places because it is prohibited and it's private property and I can't hand shit and then when I get back with a sore back because it's a lot and have to hand them all I get yelled.

I know it doesn't sound that hard, but it is, at the end of the day your back just kills you.

and it's southamerica, it's bloody hot even on winter.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom