The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
TBH, Both.

I am not a big wine fan.

Then you should try a Pinot Grigio, or Pinot Gris. It's crisp, light, not too sweet or fruity, not very tanniny, won't give you a headache, a good starter wine and pretty much every anchor winery has one in the medium price category. Everyone goes for the Merlot, but that's a snooty wine, too full of itself. Pinot Gris is a nice ladies wine, but the kind of lady who's not afraid to punch people in the face if they deserve it. :thumb:

Then you should try a Pinot Grigio, or Pinot Gris. It's crisp, light, not too sweet or fruity, not very tanniny, won't give you a headache, a good starter wine and pretty much every anchor winery has one in the medium price category. Everyone goes for the Merlot, but that's a snooty wine, too full of itself. Pinot Gris is a nice ladies wine, but the kind of lady who's not afraid to punch people in the face if they deserve it. :thumb:
:lbf::lbf::lbf: I think I will try that. I will get a moderately priced Pinot Gris and chill it.

I do love champagne though.

:lbf::lbf::lbf: I think I will try that. I will get a moderately priced Pinot Gris and chill it.

I do love champagne though.

Bonny Doon makes a sparkling white wine you'd like, there's an illustration of a jailhouse on the bottle. It's not quite champagne, but light and refreshing. It goes remarkably well with eggs and potatoes and a crossword puzzle on Sunday morning. Or some R. Kellz videos. Whatever you like. :p

Bonny Doon makes a sparkling white wine you'd like, there's an illustration of a jailhouse on the bottle. It's not quite champagne, but light and refreshing. It goes remarkably well with eggs and potatoes and a crossword puzzle on Sunday morning. Or some R. Kellz videos. Whatever you like. :p
:lbf::lbf::lbf: Sounds so good. Would it go good with Chicken fingers and a salad while listening to R. Kelly?

:lbf::lbf::lbf: Sounds so good. Would it go good with Chicken fingers and a salad while listening to R. Kelly?

For that, I'd recommend Cristal. Although I can hardly recommend something I've never had, so I recommend anything from Opolo Vineyards on the west side of Paso Robles. Actually, I know I just poopooed it, but their Merlot is award winning, but be sure to decant it and let it breath while you set the chicken fingers out and cue the video, it really makes a difference with Merlots, especially a rich one from Opolo. It's like sex just for your tongue to taste it. :D I'm totally serious.

I like Chardonnays, myself. Depends on the food. That's one thing (sorry Morrissey) that I do miss about eating meat, a lot of wines pair nicely with different savory meals like stew and chicken dishes. I guess I've never tried a pinot noir with Tofurkey, it might work wonderfully. :o

I'm secretly a high class epicure trapped in a junk food world. FML

Ok...so this is the second time in the past few days I have gone to open a bottle of wine and when I pushed the corkscrew into the cork it went straight down into the bottle...wtf??

This has to have some obscure meaning...I am going to ponder over it......:squiffy:

The same thing happened to me a few wks ago. I hate opening wine bottles.

spl133416_001.jpg

I see this beautiful photo of Morrissey drinking wine with lunch with his PA and I think f*** MY LIFE, that woman should be me. fml

For that, I'd recommend Cristal. Although I can hardly recommend something I've never had, so I recommend anything from Opolo Vineyards on the west side of Paso Robles. Actually, I know I just poopooed it, but their Merlot is award winning, but be sure to decant it and let it breath while you set the chicken fingers out and cue the video, it really makes a difference with Merlots, especially a rich one from Opolo. It's like sex just for your tongue to taste it. :D I'm totally serious.
Cristal is good, but Dom Perignon Rose is heaven in a bottle. I am writing all this down.

I am very partial to the night train express meself. pungent yet delightfully numbing. and it is recession, yay, depression proof at it's permanently discounted retail price.:straightface:

Everything sucks! FML!

spl133416_001.jpg

I see this beautiful photo of Morrissey drinking wine with lunch with his PA and I think f*** MY LIFE, that woman should be me. fml

If you can work something out I'll share him with you.....:love:
And I'll buy all the wine....

FML...I gotta make a trip to the wine store...
No dry corks this time!!

:tantrum:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom