The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Ok...so this is the second time in the past few days I have gone to open a bottle of wine and when I pushed the corkscrew into the cork it went straight down into the bottle...wtf??

This has to have some obscure meaning...I am going to ponder over it......:squiffy:

You're gonna have to drink it all now.

ru8xsw.jpg

:lbf:

Ok...so this is the second time in the past few days I have gone to open a bottle of wine and when I pushed the corkscrew into the cork it went straight down into the bottle...wtf??

This has to have some obscure meaning...I am going to ponder over it......:squiffy:

Sounds like you just need to practice some more. :lbf:

It means you're probably drinking bad wine. Do you have a stomach ache? If the cork is shrinking, it's because it is drying out which means the bottle isn't sealed properly which means bacteria may be growing in it which can make you very sick. Never drink wine from a bottle you can push a cork into.

It means you're probably drinking bad wine. Do you have a stomach ache? If the cork is shrinking, it's because it is drying out which means the bottle isn't sealed properly which means bacteria may be growing in it which can make you very sick. Never drink wine from a bottle you can push a cork into.

A bottle of wine don't sit in her house long enough for bacteria to grow. But if she is really concerned I'll volunteer as her test drinker. ;)

Do they serve that at Cracker Barrel?

Is it not on spesh offer with a jar of Bone Suckin' Sauce? :confused:
Did you read the label? It says "Contains no herpes".

Fire Dancer Nuts... I don't trust those.

Fire_Dancer_Box_300_dpi.jpg

Riddled with da herpz. I am led to believe...
People need to think twice now about eating those Fire Dancer Nuts.

People are going to thank you someday.

It doesn't matter where you got it, wine goes bad in stores, in cellers, in swanky restaurants all the time. That's why it's essential the waiter or waitress uncork your bottle at your table, so you can verify the cork is plump and know your wine isn't growing bacteria that by and large, is not easy to taste. Trust me, I've been well trained in the details of wine. My former landlord is a winemaker at Meridian. All those dinners at his house usually ended in technical wine talk.

Okay, I have a good FML.

My mind baby job is basically to see signs and have them retain their innocence, so to speak. So the other day I notice a store opened around the corner from my house which seems to be a pet store/dog boutique. It's called "Doggie Stylez." FML :straightface:

I learned something.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom