The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
You want the little patches that cover them up.It means they are virtually invisible and sealed,they heal within a couple of days and you can snog.:thumb:

I get them but the little patches are brilliant.

I'm not kissing anyone with a little patch on her lip.. or do you mean you can snog AFTER only a couple days? There's a pretty big difference here although I would still want to wait a few days after it was gone before I start kissing someone.

I'm not kissing anyone with a little patch on her lip.. or do you mean you can snog AFTER only a couple days? There's a pretty big difference here although I would still want to wait a few days after it was gone before I start kissing someone.

Yes ofcourse it has to heal first!!:eek:..especially if you head south!!:eek:

I just looked up some pics. Ugh. Can you get them on your genitalia too? I don't really want to probe online, as it were.

Yes, that is what the STD herpes is. Cold sores on your genitals.

16azl85.jpg

Everything sucks!!!

Ok. Cheers. :thumb:

Ok bored...this officially goes in the Nasty thread...:squiffy:

:sick:

Yeahhhh.....I sure wish I could unread what I just read.

Are you all seriously learning what herpes is just now?

No wonder like 25% of people have it.... they don't even know what they are looking for. It isn't always visible but it's always there so even if someone looks fine they can still give this to you. There is no cure. As Eddie Murphy said about herpes, "You keep that shit forever... like luggage."

No wonder like 25% of people have it.... they don't even know what they are looking for. It isn't always visible but it's always there so even if someone looks fine they can still give this to you. There is no cure. As Eddie Murphy said about herpes, "You keep that shit forever... like luggage."

Oh, of course I know what it is (no, I don't have it.)

Reading typical FML stuff and then getting to the part about sores on the genitalia was kind of gross.

But hey, at least the young uns know about it now. :thumb:

Oh, of course I know what it is (no, I don't have it.)

Reading typical FML stuff and then getting to the part about sores on the genitalia was kind of gross.

But hey, at least the young uns know about it now. :thumb:

The stats for college kids are even higher!

US adults: 25%
College age people: 30 to 50%!!!!!

This is where I a take a cue from Wooderson in "Dazed and Confused" when he said, "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

:eek:

I just said move it to the Nasty Thread...daaauum......

Ok...so this is the second time in the past few days I have gone to open a bottle of wine and when I pushed the corkscrew into the cork it went straight down into the bottle...wtf??

This has to have some obscure meaning...I am going to ponder over it......:squiffy:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom