The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
i feel your pain. just getting over one myself. :o

f*** man. Well at least they're thoughtful. It went away right before my birthday and now came back with enough time to heal before Halloween.:guitar:

But I guess I'm staying home this weekend. :straightface: fml.

Everything. Here it basically doesn't exist, they might put up a little Halloween decoration at pubs and bars and so on, show some scary movies on tv and only very, very few children dress up and go round, that's all. Most younger people like the idea of it, but only very few people actually celebrate it in some way, it's still pretty new.

But considering that Halloween actually is an Irish tradition, I guess it's pretty popular in Ireland, right?

(Maybe I should have written continental Europe in my previous post...)

Everything. Here it basically doesn't exist, they might put up a little Halloween decoration at pubs and bars and so on, show some scary movies on tv and only very, very few children dress up and go round, that's all. Most younger people like the idea of it, but only very few people actually celebrate it in some way, it's still pretty new.

But considering that Halloween actually is an Irish tradition, I guess it's pretty popular in Ireland, right?

It's really celebrated well in the US and here too, and very popular as you say. I didn't realize it was so quiet on the continent. Here it's lots of screamers going around trick or treating, fireworks, bonfires, parties, games, all that stuff. According to Wiki, it was of ancient Irish/British origin.

We're all insane here anyway, so it's an excuse to let it all hang out. :)

Maybe you should have your own Hallowe'en celebration, Anker. :)

It's huge in Ireland. Lots of fireworks, lots of apple-centered games, and enough fruit cake with rings hidden inside it that you will never look a raisin in the face again. :p

Trying to remember what that fruit cake is called, actually. Let me go ask the interwebs. Oh, it's brack. I thought it was, but then i thought that had to be wrong because it sounds stupid :lbf:

f*** man. Well at least they're thoughtful. It went away right before my birthday and now came back with enough time to heal before Halloween.:guitar:

But I guess I'm staying home this weekend. :straightface: fml.

You want the little patches that cover them up.It means they are virtually invisible and sealed,they heal within a couple of days and you can snog.:thumb:

I get them but the little patches are brilliant.

It's really celebrated well in the US and here too, and very popular as you say. I didn't realize it was so quiet on the continent. Here it's lots of screamers going around trick or treating, fireworks, bonfires, parties, games, all that stuff. According to Wiki, it was of ancient Irish/British origin.

We're all insane here anyway, so it's an excuse to let it all hang out. :)

Maybe you should have your own Hallowe'en celebration, Anker. :)

It's huge in Ireland. Lots of fireworks, lots of apple-centered games, and enough fruit cake with rings hidden inside it that you will never look a raisin in the face again. :p

Trying to remember what that fruit cake is called, actually. Let me go ask the interwebs. Oh, it's brack. I thought it was, but then i thought that had to be wrong because it sounds stupid :lbf:

Oh that sounds all really great!

But yes, I should have my own little Halloween celebration, me and my jack-o'-lantern. :thumb:

I love big slabs of brack slathered with tons of butter and a steaming hot mug of tea. Heaven. :)

Oh that sounds all really great!

But yes, I should have my own little Halloween celebration, me and my jack-o'-lantern. :thumb:

You should dress up, maybe as a zombie, screaming "f*** My Life" in Danish to all and sundry until they give you some treats. :thumb:

What is the Danish for FML anyway?

You should dress up, maybe as a zombie, screaming "f*** My Life" in Danish to all and sundry until they give you some treats. :thumb:

What is the Danish for FML anyway?

HAHAHA that sounds wonderful, I think I'll do it! Anker the Danish zombie screams: "f*** mit liv! f*** jer alllesammen! Jeg hader mit liv, for helvede! f*** dig, du har lort i hovedet! f*** det, det hele!"
And then I get arrested. :D

Ok, I get "f*** mit liv!" :)

f*** you all?

I've had it with life. for heaven's sake?

f*** this, erm ,erm..

f*** that, that's hell?

If you do zombie-up, pic plzkthx. :thumb:

Haha, not bad! :thumb:

the one with "har lort i hovedet" means directly translated "there's shit in your head", haha, so it basically means something like "You're full of shit".
And "helvede" means hell.
The last sentence means "f*** it, everything completely!"

This was a short guide to swearing in Danish! :D

Haha, not bad! :thumb:

the one with "har lort i hovedet" means directly translated "there's shit in your head", haha, so it basically means something like "You're full of shit".
And "helvede" means hell.
The last sentence means "f*** it, everything completely!"

This was a short guide to swearing in Danish! :D

Thanks for the tutorial, Anker! :thumb:

You goddamm sonfabitch ... thats whatised to the punk. Thats my drink and hes all like you goddammn sonfabitch. f*** you i sed and he's all like ... yeah, that f***. so after ten rounds, i was watchin' this sexploitation flick and geez it was horrible, really f***in' bad. And then she sed something. I laughed cos' thats what you do. FML!

f*** everything! Yeah! Woo!

You want the little patches that cover them up.It means they are virtually invisible and sealed,they heal within a couple of days and you can snog.:thumb:

I get them but the little patches are brilliant.

Wtf? I've never heard of those. Seems like an excellent idea! Do you know the name or these patches?? It would help so much! Hahha. Thanks. :guitar:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom