The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
My mum complains about me everyday for thing I don't know.
Unfourtunely she drive me nuts.

complain about her, like all the time, and try and do it in the same fashion she does about you
if at all possible, do not complain to her, but to other people but with her able to hear
this should either make her stop or force a confrontation
if not, "up the ante" remember, you are younger and quicker, you can always up the ante
in life, one must always attack, attack, attack! :)
&
Psh, at least you get to go to a Morrissey gig :blushing:
didnt he sing in the UK recently? :straightface:
also, a job helps pay for gigs :lbf:

ok, im done giving unsolicited advice
besides, i think id rather read trubz take on on your boy's problems :D

i'm feeling really really awful.

Illness, regret, trouble or depressed?

One of my Housemates is being a bitch. A spoiled only child she shows contempt for those who ever have the nerve to say "NO" to her, while playing the sweet-natured princess to everyone else.
Untill they foolishly cross her....one day....
FML

didnt he sing in the UK recently? :straightface:
also, a job helps pay for gigs :lbf:

ok, im done giving unsolicited advice
besides, i think id rather read trubz take on on your boy's problems :D

I don't live in the UK.
I have a job. It doesn't help me fly cross-country because I am a part-time student as well.
:crazy:
I don't know what you get out of being condescending on an internet messageboard.

Last edited:
I don't live in the UK.

seriously?
but you are British, right?
from the way you and reelie and you go at it and, well you and "others" :rolleyes:
i just assumed you were the british part of your many ongoing internet fights, thats all
if you are indeed an American though, then welcome to our side of the pond :)
but someone may want to change their vote in
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=103035
the above poll though :eek:

seriously?
but you are British, right?
from the way you and reelie and you go at it and, well you and "others" :rolleyes:
i just assumed you were the british part of your many ongoing internet fights, thats all
if you are indeed an American though, then welcome to our side of the pond :)
but someone may want to change their vote in
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=103035
the above poll though :eek:

And again, the condescension.
Who are you to "welcome" me to America? I've been living in America for 18 years. :crazy:
You really take yourself too seriously, especially for someone who's so well-versed in trolling.

Oh, and I've never been banned. Ask the moderators.

Sounds delicious-a-mundo-a-rama-spectauclar

well, I was not gonna bring it up here, but since you mentioned that meal from yesterday I will :o
in the aftermath of my taco feast, disaster struck :eek:
I was separating the remaining anaheim and serrano peppers into their own containers
being careful not to mix them with my jalapeno peppers
and well, I guess I touched them all, like a lot
and then later, I, kind of, sort of, touched my junk, a little
not like jacking off or anything, just you know adjusting my balls and dick and such
and well, BOOM, burning crotch happened
oh my f***ing god did it hurt
i doused it with cold water, nothing helped :tears:
then hours later, after putting milk all over my privates it got better
thank f***in God!
well, now you know :thumb:

well, I was not gonna bring it up here, but since you mentioned that meal from yesterday I will :o
I was separating the remaining anaheim and serrano peppers into their own containers
not like jacking off or anything, just you know adjusting my balls and dick and such
thank f***in God!

How vile of you. :sick:

thank f***in God!
:rofl:

For once I'm glad I managed to wade through one of your posts Robby!!:lbf::thumb:

My tenant texted me this morning that some emergency came up last night and she must go back home to Thailand for good ASAP. She wondered if she was responsible for finding a new tenant. Um, yeah. This better end well.

thank f***in God!

Too bad you were not using habaneros or naga jolokias

This bloody broken ankle makes everything so fricking awkward!

Even the gig on Saturday (which I've been looking forward to for months) is going to be a load of hassle because the Swindon Oasis have lots of policies about disabled access- even though I am quite mobile due to a walking cast, I wouldn't be able to stand on it for hours. It will still be good, but it's just annoying me. :(

I've only got a week to go until the cast comes off (hopefully) but it seems like forever and even afterwards my leg will be weak as hell.

FML :(

Sorry about the angry self-pitying and stroppiness, but I really needed to vent.

Even the gig on Saturday (which I've been looking forward to for months) is going to be a load of hassle because the Swindon Oasis have lots of policies about disabled access- even though I am quite mobile due to a walking cast, I wouldn't be able to stand on it for hours. It will still be good, but it's just annoying me. :(

I've only got a week to go until the cast comes off (hopefully) but it seems like forever and even afterwards my leg will be weak as hell.

Sorry about the angry self-pitying and stroppiness, but I really needed to vent.

:flowers:

My friend broke her ankle a few days before going on holiday to Australia, you two should form a support group. :p

Are you wearing crutches to the gig? THey might think you're hiding something in them.

You know what's so fun about the day they take your cast off? INGROWN HAIRS!:p

:flowers:

My friend broke her ankle a few days before going on holiday to Australia, you two should form a support group. :p

Thanks :) And ouch, it must be even worse when you're on holiday.

Are you wearing crutches to the gig? THey might think you're hiding something in them.

You know what's so fun about the day they take your cast off? INGROWN HAIRS!:p

I'll probably take them, I'm supposed to be taking a wheelchair so I can have "a little rest" :)p) but at the moment it's completely up in the air.

And oh my God, don't remind me. Last time my leg was like a man's. :sick: The first thing I did when I got home was have a bath-shaving in the process obviously :p- slather my leg in moisturiser, and then put on a pair of skinny jeans. Bliss.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom