The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Whether it's because she doesn't think I'd be interested and therefore didn't bother to ask, she doesn't actually like me or just that she's a skank and a bitch and always will be, my close friend has decided to have a sixteenth birthday party and invite loads of people, but neglected to ask me if I want to go. She's organised it all right in front of me, which I'm not sure whether it's more or less bitchy than keeping it hidden from me. I don't even like parties, so logically it makes sense not to invite me; but I still feel like she should have asked out of politeness and camaraderie. She hasn't invited any of our mutual friends, so I guess that adds weight to the theory that she doesn't think any of my teetotal friends or myself would want to go.

Another problem I'm having with the same friend is that I think she's stealing one of my friends. Admittedly, she probably isn't and I'm just being my usual paranoid self, but she is hanging out with him a lot and they're getting very pally. I'm aware that I get jealous very easily and most of my friends aren't nearly as asocial as I am, so it's probably just me at fault here. FMJealousy. :mad:

so tomorrow i have to leave my house at like 3am to catch a bus/walk to the train station to get to the airport for my 6am flight.

FMSleep schedule.

Just got a letter from my atttorney. Back into mediation with my ex on October 27th. Will this never end???? fml

I tripped over a dodgy kerb today and banged my knee up, boo hoo. :(

It's almost quarter to 4 in the morning, and my flatmates are slouched in the corridor making an absolute f***ing racket, falling into my (closed) door and the walls, inconsiderate bunch of pricks :rolleyes:

I can't open the milk box and I need milk for my morning muesli. FML. (It's ordinary milk, not soy milk, so I probably deserve it.)

Keep you posted!

Edit: I just opened it, so you may all go to bed now. Nitey nite! :)

Last edited:
How long has it been like that and have you been to a Doctor?

It's been there for ca. 2 weeks, it's only a tiny wound, not even as big as a fingernail, so nothing to worry about. :)
It's just annoying that it doesn't go away, and it doesn't really look to amazing either.

Work was really stressful today and when I'm really stressed my nose bleeds. It bled off and on ALL DAY. Then on the way home I started crying because I realized that the car I really want isn't a Big-3 car and I wondered if I get the one I want if I will contribute to putting more people out of work in Detroit and if it makes me a bad person. UGH AND I haven't been able to find any houses I like that I can afford and I HATE my apartment - there's a crack whore smoking on the front step right now! There's a lot more, but I think this is enough bitching for now.

I am at home with my child who is sick with a fever (I, like 50% of the US parents of school-age children). It may be swine flu...it may just be a virus...but I wait on him hand and foot and Solo reaps the dubious benefit of my posts today. :squiffy:

:thumb:

I am at home with my child who is sick with a fever (I, like 50% of the US parents of school-age children). It may be swine flu...it may just be a virus...but I wait on him hand and foot and Solo reaps the dubious benefit of my posts today. :squiffy:

:thumb:

Sorry to hear that. I figured you were chillin at the beach.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom