The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
blown off by yet another guy - how did he go from talking to me for over an hour, setting a date, texting that he can't wait to meet me, then getting stuck at work and "I'll give you a call later in the week", then no call for 2 weeks (or 3 now?), then not answering or calling back when I place one call yesterday to see wtf is up
...?..! I am so sick of this bullshit.
just say you changed your mind or something - something!
FML!:angry:

What's the difference between this thread and the bad mood thread?
..by *yet another* guy.. also Moz ditched me too lol

blown off by yet another guy - how did he go from talking to me for over an hour, setting a date, texting that he can't wait to meet me, then getting stuck at work and "I'll give you a call later in the week", then no call for 2 weeks (or 3 now?), then not answering or calling back when I place one call yesterday to see wtf is up

Oh I remember that kind of crap - sorry, it's really FYL. :mad:

Men are a mystery.and I should know I have lots of brothers.Don't feel down about it.It's his loss!

That sux! :mad: What an assface.
We've all been through it. It's a reflection of HIS CHARACTER.
It's NOT about you. Any decent guy would have at least called and canceled....even if it was a BS excuse.
Good riddance to him...lucky you found out what he was like that early in the game.

Oh I remember that kind of crap - sorry, it's really FYL. :mad:

Most people behave like this these days.Its the norm Im afraid.:confused:

Yes where are all the gentlemen?

Men are swines. (well some of them).

Men are a mystery.and I should know I have lots of brothers.Don't feel down about it.It's his loss!
I have 2; they both called today and big bro & I had a very awkward attempt at conversation as usual - so that's kinda FML also, but whatever
"you must be such a fool…- or very wise - to pass me by"
I could quote the whole song; I will continue listening to it over and over instead.:o Thanks, ladies. :flowers:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom