The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
It's not interesting. Another delusion of yours!

I think it's interesting. My audience is always entertained with my shows and demands an encore every night. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Perpetuating your delusion & wallowing in it like a pig in it's own filth doesn't help a thing...

Running the rats out of HAMelin is dirty work.

9239320879_341f6960e1.jpg

I think it's interesting. My audience is always entertained with my shows and demands an encore every night. :p

Audience? Of one... maybe two at best.

Where's your pseudo psychologist when you need her/him? Sleeping... is my guess.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW CG, if you were just mentally ill, I wouldn't have a problem with you. But you are nasty. And that quality makes you repugnant.

BTW CG, if you were just mentally ill, I wouldn't have a problem with you. But you are nasty. And that quality makes you repugnant.

Oh, I'm nasty to your three c***y friends? You realize you have an entire fanclub of people who think you're an idiot applauding my stupid sparring with you? Newsflash: my intarweb hobby creeps in on your REALITY which is the real reason I bug the f*** out of you.

Oh, I'm nasty to your three c***y friends? You realize you have an entire fanclub of people who think you're an idiot applauding my stupid sparring with you? Newsflash: my intarweb hobby creeps in on your REALITY which is the real reason I bug the f*** out of you.

What???

I saw the saddest FML thing yesterday that I've been trying to forget but it keeps sneaking up on me. I went into the garage with Barney who was going bananas because he smelled something. Underneath my car were two baby possums. They looked dead. So I pulled my car out slowly and looked, one was dead with flies buzzing around and maggots coming out of it's mouth and the other one was it's sibling who didn't know where to go or what to do and was curled up sleeping with it. :tears: The live one ran away and hid, so I picked up the dead one and put it in the dumpster. I normally bury dead little animals I find ritually, but I have no yard here and was going to miss my train, and I couldn't leave it. Ugh...the worst. At least taking away the corpse will force the little live guy to make a life plan. I'll put the trap in there tomorrow and hopefully nab him and take him up to San Dimas Canyon.

I saw the saddest FML thing yesterday that I've been trying to forget but it keeps sneaking up on me. I went into the garage with Barney who was going bananas because he smelled something. Underneath my car were two baby possums. They looked dead. So I pulled my car out slowly and looked, one was dead with flies buzzing around and maggots coming out of it's mouth and the other one was it's sibling who didn't know where to go or what to do and was curled up sleeping with it. :tears: The live one ran away and hid, so I picked up the dead one and put it in the dumpster. I normally bury dead little animals I find ritually, but I have no yard here and was going to miss my train, and I couldn't leave it. Ugh...the worst. At least taking away the corpse will force the little live guy to make a life plan. I'll put the trap in there tomorrow and hopefully nab him and take him up to San Dimas Canyon.

tg;dr

This morning when the gardeners were blowing out the garages my little guy was all confused and "running" away so I just picked him up with my hands. He's so tiny he doesn't even know how to bite yet. I put him in my little backyard and gave him water and broccoli. He drank but he seems to just want to sleep. He'll be hawk bait if I take him to the canyon. If he stays in my backyard I'll take him when he's a little bigger, if he walks away at least he's not in the gross garage where they get crushed all the time. Little monkey!

9291457533_0c80cd58e6_z.jpg

This morning when the gardeners were blowing out the garages my little guy was all confused and "running" away so I just picked him up with my hands. He's so tiny he doesn't even know how to bite yet. I put him in my little backyard and gave him water and broccoli. He drank but he seems to just want to sleep. He'll be hawk bait if I take him to the canyon. If he stays in my backyard I'll take him when he's a little bigger, if he walks away at least he's not in the gross garage where they get crushed all the time. Little monkey!

tg;dr

He's is so cute!!!:)

Do they eat broccoli?

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom