The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I had a cathartic moment where I felt uncomfortable using my art to manipulate people to buy things. That's essentially the goal of a graphic designer. So I went freelance where I could pick and choose my clients.

tumblr_m6ru9wzdCK1qf9qvv.gif

reading back a couple of pages, point #1
any job is better than no job :straightface:

reading back a couple of pages, point #2
man, sometimes I regret only knowing a handful of people here in the States now :o
then I read things that remind me that most of the people I use to know were either, drunks, addicts, thieves and some all 3 rolled into one! :eek:
so yeah, I do sleep better not having to worry about who stole what, where, when, how, etc, etc
especially now that I really only know people who I am either related to
or have known for more than a decade :thumb:

anyways, back on task, this job hunting stuff is so difficult :(
its all the boredom of having to do "homework" :squiffy:
combined witht the terror of going up to a girl at a club :blushing:
fml :tears:

Well, I tried.

Ticketmaster is OKAY with charging a shit ton of processing fees over the years but for some reason they can't exchange one venue for another venue. What the can exchange I'm uncertain (artists in the same venue? :confused:). I tried to exchange the ninety bucks I had for a Cosmo ticket for the HOllywood High show and she started processing it like it was possible. Then she said my refund would reach my account within 3-5 business days. :straightface: Soooooo, no Hollywood High show. She said I could ask a friend or relative for the money. Are you f***ing kidding me? Beg? That was Ticketmaster's advice? I had the credit with THEM, IN THEIR SYSTEM!!! fml

So frustrating. f*** it. I'm going to Staples. Yay.

EDIT: I think maybe I'm particularly NOT supposed to be at the Hollywood High thing. Something's up. Muse is talking.

Last edited:
Here comes the moan...
I dislike my job, I wish I didn't have to work. I wish I could just do what I love and that is write!
God, sometimes I wish I was somebody else.
I hate, hate, hate getting up at 6am every damn day.

Last edited:
An apartment caught on fire in the complex I'm managing this morning and my first thought was that it was a metaphor for Morrissey's esophagus or something. :( We put it out though! I don't want SF to be mad at Moz, it's very, very, very, very complicated!

8542226751_c58e857a7c.jpg

8542227925_fa32e41d80.jpg

This lady I went to high school with who just confessed she's bi is hitting on me because I told her I thought she was beautiful in high school. I was being observant. How do I tell her I'm lesbian in the sense that I want to be with a man wearing a very effective, permanent strap on? And I have ver specific requirements as to who that man is? I don't. I ignore her "bloop!" facebook chat reminders. fml

Dance, dance 42!! Dance, dance 42! Go, go, go!!! NO TOUCHING!

I'm sitting in the waiting room of Double Pomona Valley Hospital :)p) waiting for them to call me to stick a cam on up into my lady parts to see what the hell is making me hurt all the time. They said "Drink 40 oz of water and hold." Every minute feels like twenty when your bladder is busting at the seams. My appt was at 11:50.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom